Her heart started pounding as she walked up the stairs to her bedroom. It was hard not to think about the last time she was here and her chest burned with the hole that seemed incapable of healing. Shaking her head she braced her shoulders and entered the bedroom. The first thing she noticed was that the bed was different; it was much smaller that the queen-sized one she left here. Aside from that everything was in place, well except for pieces of her clothes that were along the bed and love seat. Jonas had gone through her things? Why?

Not really caring, she threw her suit cases on the bed. She only planned on taking what she'd originally moved in with and some she got as gifts. Half of which can't really can’t fit her. She was half way through when the bedroom door burst open and she gasped when she saw a tired looking Jonas. He looked frantic and she watched slowly as hope died from his eyes. He stopped upon seeing her and his eyes take in what she was doing 'No... please don't...' he whispered looking like she had just stool his candy.  'Please don't pack your stuff, it's what keeps me sane...' he walked desperately to her and before she knew it, he had her up in his arms.

'Stop Jonas...' she tried to push him off but he didn't budge.

'Please... I miss you. L-Let me kiss you...' his lips were on hers before she could even say anything. It was rough and it was like he needed it like he needed air. He kept groaning as he ravished her mouth, her neck. His hands dropped at her breast and Emma held on as he ripped her blouse open and ravished her naked breast. He grunted his approval and immediately sucked a nipple inside his mouth. The longer he sucked at her breast, the quicker her resistance fell and she succumbed to his delicious torture.

It was fast and hard, and they fondled at each other’s clothes until they were both naked. Jonas lifted her and rests her butt on the dresser before parting her legs wide of each other and stepping between them.  Her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him tight and in one smooth move he slide into her in one smooth thrust 'Shit Emma...' she screamed as he pulled back and thrust inside her again. He did so repeatedly, slamming inside her over and over again. It had been so long for her that she came on the fifth thrust. She thought he would follow and was surprised when he pulled out and set her on her feet before he roughly turn her. He leaned her forward so she had to brace herself on the dresser. He widened her legs apart before thrusting back into her from behind. He lost control and went wild; pounding her like his life depended on it.

They came together this time.

Their heavy breathing was the only sound in the room and as her heart settled down, the realization of what she just done ooze through her consciousness. Jonas was bent over her; she could still feel him inside her. With shaking hands she reached behind her and pushed him off her. He didn't move. 'Get out of me...' her voice broke and that must have gotten him to move. She cried out when he pulled from her.

Shame and disgust filled her as she gathered her clothes. But as she bent to take up her underwear, nausea filled her and she had to run to the bathroom. She felt hands in her hair as she wrenched. She cried, sick of herself.

She remained over the bowl for another minute before she slapped Jonas hands away 'What's wrong?' He asked.

Emma bristled with anger and pushed 'What's wrong? How about I just let you fuck me on the dresser?! Or the fact that I'm disgusted with myself for letting you touch me! I hate you! I hate you! Get out!' she cried and slapped at his chest, pushing him out the bathroom and she slammed the door in his horror struck face. She step back and stare at it, wrapping an arm around her naked body.

'I'm sorry. Just open the door so I can take care of you,'

'Just go away and leave me alone,' wiping her eyes she turn and step into the bath.

After her shower, and wrapped in a towel she came out looking around the room for Jonas. Her emotions were high and if she came across him again, she plan on giving him a piece of her mind. She spotted him sitting on the love seat in the corner, staring at the floor like it was the most interesting thing. She frowned when he didn't look up when she came into view.

Hurriedly she dressed in some of her old clothes, taking up the skirt, underwear and blouse before she threw them in the bin. Jonas still hadn’t move from his spot and not saying anything she hurriedly pack a few more items before snapping the suitcase shut. From the corners of her eye she saw him jump, flinching at its finality.

She didn't get to pack any of the babies’ clothes and toys and that will have to stay another day. She pulled the suitcase behind her and head for the door. She opened it, and gave Jonas final look and left.

                                                          ***

Jonas took another of gulp of his scotch as he read the words on his divorce paper. He could memorize it now. He never dreamed he would actually know what one would look like. When he’d married Emma, he saw forever in her eyes. She would be his wife, the mother of his children. Everything had gotten so screwed up so fast! Instead of being there of her, he treated like shit. But he never ever expected her to leave. He never ever imagined a future where she wasn't in it. God, what was he going to do? He loved her. It was getting easier to admit and it didn't scare him as before. It was what drove him each day, why he woke in the mornings. The comfort, he never expected, warmed his heart and made him feel almost light headed. It was what helped him to do whatever she wanted, he went when she called and he left when she ordered it. It was what made him hand-pick a bunch of flowers every day for her from the garden out back.

But none of that mattered, he didn't deserve her and she clearly was finished with him. He had made love to her earlier and she had actually thrown up because of it, whether directly or indirectly. He had managed to make her feel dirty, that much he got from what she had shouted. He hated himself, but seeing her pack her things just got too much and he had acted without thinking.

Looking at the papers now, and the place he should sign, he took up the pen. His eyes started burning, and his hands started shaking as he set the pen where he would sign away his life, his heart and soul. He signed away his wife. It felt like a piece of him shattered and it continued to splinter in tiny pieces as he looked at his signature at the bottom of the page.

It was done.