7

I woke up and found my sister Cathy in my house  along with a suitcase and little Adam in her hands. Little Adam is 3 years old. I have been his aunty his whole life and am probably the only good thing left in his life.

"What are you doing here Cathy?"

"Good morning to you too."

"Sorry good morning. Hey little guy." I said and hugged Adam.

"Amy is dead." she said and I felt my heart sink.

"We cant afford Adam. So you need to take care of him."

"I am sorry but no I can't. I have too much going on in my life already."

"Well we have no other choice. He isn't ours and he costs a lot of money."She yelled and I sighed.

" Adam go and watch TV in the room. Please. "and he did as he was told.

" I left the house to avoid shit like this. He isn't mine either. I am the youngest in the family and yet you and our family put all your burdens on me. What happened to Amy anyway? Why didn't anyone tell me sooner. "

" She died in a car crash with that useless boyfriend of hers. "

" What if I pay for Adam... "I was about to finish when it clicked.

" Never mind its fine. I will get in touch with you. " I said and she left. I called Dylan my fuck buddy.

" Dude I need your help. Do you still know that investigator friend of yours I need him to find out something for me. I want him to find out if my sister Amy is dead. " I gave him all the info he said to get back to me in a few days.

I walked to the kitchen and made breakfast for Adam and I. I called him and he ate at the table. When we were done we spent the day watching movies and eating shit.

Three days later I got the info I needed. My sister Amy is very much alive and is working in Devils gang. Well not exactly working her boyfriend is and she is staying with him.

I wonder what the plan was. To fool me and let me pay my sisters to take care of Adam every month or to raise him myself and get him of their backs.

I hate this. Adam was not apart of my plan. I know he is innocent In all of this but so am I. I already have one kid on the way I do not need another right now.

I have no idea what I am going to do with him.

He is sleeping at the moment since it is till early in the morning.