2

I packed all of my stuff and hired an Uber to drop me off. My mother tried to stop me but I didn't bother listening.

I arrived at my house. My house.

At 19 almost 20 years old I owned I two story house. I walked in and the feeling was just fabulous. It's a three bedroom house with a massive kitchen and a separate dining room along with and gym room. The master bedroom was huge with its own walk in closet. The house also had two other bedrooms in case I ever have guest. It already has everything it need since I bought this house two months ago and slowly started buying everything and moving it in.

I packed everything away and went into my bathroom stripped and took a bath for the very first time.

I shaved, washed my hair and bathe my body than got out and walked into my closet. I changed into a bikini and went downstairs to the kitchen to make a snack. I walked outside to my backyard and sat by my pool. Yes pool I was just about to jump in the pool when my phone rang.

"I thought I told you all to get lost."

"I am sorry Amber it's Amy."

"Is something wrong with Adam?"

"No. Why didn't you take us with you?Who is going to take care of us now?"

"That is the whole point. I am tired of taking care of you. You are a grown woman. Take care of yourself for fucks sake. I am your younger sister it is not my job to take care of you."

I said and hung up.

I got dressed and drove to the mall in my BMW. I own two cars. One range rover and one BMW.  I went to the mall and treated myself. I did my hair and nails and went back home. I bought some new lingerie and decided to try some out and make a new video for my fans on OF. I posted it and after playing with myself I still wasn't satisfied. So I called my fuck buddy Dylan. He came over straight away and we went into the downstairs bedroom. No way ima fuck this guy in my master bedroom.

We both stopped naked and he stood big and tall in front of me. I grabbed his dick in my hand and started playing with it. I put him in my mouth and sucked. He grabbed my head roughly and slammed it down his cock.  He came in my mouth and I laid back spreading my legs open for him. He went down on me and I came. He then put on a condom and fucked me.

After our make out session he left.

After Carter I have some serious trust issues. Things are easy between Dylan and I. We fuck and we leave. No strings attached and no feelings.

I made some pasta for myself along with roast chicken. I played music while I cooked and drank wine. My phone rang and I answered it.

"What do you want Carter?"

"I miss you baby."

"Yeah right. I don't give a fuck."

"Please amber." he said and I caved.

"Fine." I gave him my address and told him not to tell anyone where I lived. He agreed and came. By the time he arrived I was done cooking and took a shower and put on some sexy red lingerie.

He came and I invited him with a kiss which he eagerly responded to. I took him to my sex room. A room in this house that is all black leather and red filled my sex toys and stripping pole. I tied him to a chair and stripped for him.

By the time I was done he was hard. I untied him and layed on the bed and told him to suck. After I came I got up and went to clean myself up. I then walked out the door and he stormed after me crazily.

"What about me?" he asked.

"Oh you are going home to Sofia and she will fuck you." I said with a smile.

"You bitch."

"No Carter. You will not disrespect me in my house." I opened the door for him and showed him the way out.

"Thank you for your services." I said and threw a 100 dollars at him.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙