Lia ;
I need to go...( I hurriedly got up and left the place)

——-Y/n's Pov——

(I need to become her friend ... I sighed and looked at Chen.. )

Rose ;
Chen I need to talk to you about something...

Chen ;
What is it Rose?

Rose ;
Chen do you trust me?

Chen ;
Off-course I do ... more than anything ...

Rose ;
Then I want you to get close to Lia...!

Chen ;
What why?

Rose ;
Just do it for me please... she kinda seems sus....

Chen ;
What do you mean by that ?

Rose ;
She keeps meeting mark.... and I don't want anything bad happening to Mina... since she is Mark's girlfriend and she loves him so much.... I want to protect my best friend...please ( I made puppy eyes)

Chen ;
Uhhh fine ( he said annoyed )

Rose ;
I am sorry .... and I will make it up to you..! I promise...!

Chen ;
Really? ( a smirk grew on his face) you have promised me... you can't back off now..!

Rose ;
I know and don't worry I won't ....

(One reason being to protect Mina and another reason is Lia being the main suspect along with Mark ... I can't tell Chen about any of this.... he can't know about Taehyung and Yeji being a detective .... I am warned by them to keep this is a secrete ...)

Chen ;
Don't you have a class now?

Rose ;
Oh shit....! I have Mr Kim's class now....

Chen ;
The class must have come to an end by now... ( he said shaking his head)

(I got up to leave but after hearing him I sat back down .... )

Chen ;
Don't worry you can attend the next class... come let's go .... you don't want to be late for your next class too right..?

Rose ;
Yea let's go

(Oh god I missed his class.... he will be angry with me now.... well I don't care .... I am ignoring him... so it's okay to miss his class I guess.... )

Rose ;
Yah Chen why are you following me? Don't you have class now? ( I said turning back as I felt him following me)

Chen ;
I will accompany you till your class... And nope I don't have any class for the last two periods So I am going home ....

Y/n ;
lucky ( I said turning to front again while I slipped and thankfully Chen caught me
by my waist)

——-Taehyung's Pov ——

(I was angry and upset that Rose skipped my class today ...I came out of the class as the period was over just then I saw Rose and Chen talking she slipped and he caught her.... my whole body was burning watching them together..... )

——Rose's Pov ——

(Chen caught me .... I sighed and then Chen lost his balance and we both fell down... I didn't get any injuries since I was on top of him.... I quickly got up and couldn't hold my laugh in anymore and started laughing at him.... )

Rose ;
Yah you caught me in a heroic way and then at the last moment- ( I was laughing while Chen was still on the ground)

Chen ;
Ahhh ( he groaned in pain.... I immediately stopped laughing and bent down to check on him... just then I saw Taehyung looking at us .... he looked angry and upset.... I don't care .....At the moment I should only think of Chen... I gave my all attention to Chen)

Rose ;
I am sorry Chen.... where did you get hurt? please show me.... ( I said looking around him with a worried face )

(But then he started laughing ... )

Chen ;
Ha now look who is laughing at whom....

Rose ;
Aishhh ( I hit his arm and got up and started walking without talking to him)

(He caught up with me and put his hand on my shoulder.... I made his hand fall back and continued walking.... )

Chen ;
Rose I was just joking around wait.... by the way you look cute when you try to act angry on me...( he put his hand on my shoulder again)

Rose ;
This is the last time you are messing around with me ( I said and gave him a cute angry glare still walking towards my class )

Chen ;
I can't promise you that ...( he said and stopped walking )

Rose ;
Yahh ( I said and turned around to face him while he just ran away... I sighed and shook my head and turned around to head to my class )

(As soon as I turned around someone closed my mouth and dragged me with them.... )

Rose ;
Mmmmmmmmmmm ( I tried to free myself while he just dragged me with them)

(Taehyung brought me inside his office and let me go .... and he locked his office....)

To be Continued.......

Author ; DONT BE A SILENT READER PLEASE GIMME FEEDBACK....HIW IS THE STORY ? ....HIW DID YOU FIND MY STORY THOUGH?