Chapter 2

Soobin was sitting on the bed, scrolling through his phone. He and Yeonjun just had dinner some time ago. Soobin randomly scrolled through the internet, not interested in anything, in particular. But Soobin snapped to attention at the sound of what sounded like muffled sobs. He immediately put his phone down, searching for the source of the sound. The twenty year old boy quickly got off the bed and walked into the walk-in closet.

The lights were off, but the light of the room illuminated the closet enough to be able to see. Soobin turned on the light of the closet and was surprised.

Yeonjun was sitting against the wall on the end corner of the closet. Soobin rushed to the elder boy and knelt in front of him.

'Jun, what's wrong? Why're you crying?' Soobin asked, worried. Yeonjun looked at Soobin but didn't answer. Instead, he broke down into more sobs.

'Oh, God!' Soobin embraced the shaking figure of the other and pulled him on his lap. He rubbed Yeonjun's back, whispering sweet nothing's into his ear.

Yeonjun's sobs died down after a bit, but he still clutched onto Soobin like a Koala bear. Soobin knew he had to ask what was bothering Yeonjun. He couldn't see the elder cry like this and neither did he want to see Yeonjun sad. He wanted the happy, cheerful and playful Yeonjun back.

'Babe, tell me, what's wrong?......... Please, I can't see you like this...' Soobin kissed the elder's forehead.

'Binnie...... I just......I just don't like this.' Yeonjun replied. Soobin was confused.

'Like what?'

'I just feel.....a-awful.........Please, don't get me wrong... I love our baby... A lot... More than myself or my life... But...' Yeonjun paused as his voice cracked.

'But?'

'But sometimes......... s-s-sometimes it gets hard to h-handle.... I feel bad, u-u-ugly...... Like, I've p-put on weight and things have changed and-' Soobin cut him off.

'And your cheeks have become rounder, collarbones less defined, features are softer and you've become a bit more healthy...... Right?' Soobin paused a bit to see Yeonjun's surprised face. The elder boy nodded.

'I've noticed that. Pretty long ago, for that matter... But it doesn't matter, because....'

'Because?'

'Because I don't have a choice. You're my spouse. I can't change you. I have to bear with you.' Soobin said coldly. 

Yeonjun's heart shattered at Soobin's words. But, could he blame Soobin? After all, he was correct.

Yeonjun looked at him, teary-eyed.

'Really? That's what you think? Fine....' Yeonjun's voice had hurt laced through it. He turned to leave. He took two steps but Soobin caught his wrist. Yeonjuns tried to free himself, but Soobin wasn't letting go. He pushed Yeonjun against the mirror, but the movement wasn't harsh that it would hurt Yeonjun. 

Soobin's hands rested on either side of Yeonjun's body and the elder's hands rested against his chest. Soobin brought a hand up and caressed Yeonjun's cheeks. He leaned down, his face only centimetres apart from Yeonjun's.

'That's how well you know me, hyung? You can't even see when I'm lying?' Soobin raised an eyebrow, wiping Yeonjun's tears.

'You thought I was serious?' 

Yeonjun looked at him with glistening eyes. Soobin sighed, smiling softly. He snaked his arms around Yeonjun's waist and brought their bodies closer.

'You have no idea how much I love you... Do you, hyungie?' Soobin paused. Yeonjun looked away, sniffling.

'Look here.' Soobin said as he turned Yeonjun to face the mirror.

'Jun, you're not perfect and, you don't have to be. You're you and that's what I love about you. Pretty's on the inside, Junie... This isn't Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You"..... I'm not in love with your body..... I love your heart. How you are. Don't think otherwise......... I love you so much... Both of you.'

'We love you, too.'

___________________________________

And I'm done! 

My second completed story! How was it? Let me know.

Someone (*cough*trop-petite-fille*cough*) made me understand that I'm beautiful the way I am because I care for people selflessly... I don't know how true that is, but I know that I'm beautiful the way I am...

So this is dedicated to her<3

And remember, pretty's on the inside!

Stay beautiful, stay yourself!

Borahae!

-Raven