Chapter 1

Hands wrap around his waist and the familiar scent of his significant other swirls around him.

"Hey, my love." The raven-haired boy whispers softly against his skin.

"Hi." His voice is slightly breatheless, a distant reservedness to it. He squirms in Soobin's arms wanting to be set free. Soobin's eyebrows furrow.

What's up with him?  Soobin sensed something wrong with his mate.

"Junie, what's wrong?" He asks carefully, worry lacing his tone.

'N-nothing?.' Yeonjun stutters, evidently lying. Even his body language was off. The way he refused to be in proximity to Soobin and the distress radiating off of him.

Soobin cupped his lover's face, rubbing his cute cheeks with his thumbs. Yeonjun's cheeks were always so biteable, so soft. And ever since the pregnancy, him gaining a bit more weight, they looked even prettier to the younger. 

Unable to help it, he loosely kissed the elder's cheeks, then followed to his lips.

"I love you."

"Huh?" Yeonjun looks at Soobin, confused at the sudden confession. "I love you, too."

"You just seem to forget it sometimes, hyung." Soobin sighs, but then quickly shoots a soft smile.

Yeonjun chews on his lips, eyes downcast, gaze down. "I didn't forget. I can never, no matter what."

"Then, you shouldn't lie. Not to me, honey bee."

'I'm not lying. I am okay......And you're just come from the studio. Go freshen up. Then let's eat.' Yeonjun forced a smile that Soobin could see right through. But he decided not to argue.

****___****___****___****___****___****___****___****___****___****___****___****

After freshening up. Soobin came down to find Yeonjun setting the table. Yeonjun's body language indicated that he was troubled and Soobin could clearly see that. The usually calm boy was pacing around.

Yeonjun was putting the plates when he stumbled against a chair. His eyes closed as he wrapped an arm around his abdomen out of reflex.

Soobin rushed from his place and caught the elder boy just in time, avoiding disaster. Yeonjun was so shocked he couldn't even speak. The only thing in his mind was that his baby shouldn't be hurt. His throat closed as sobs tore through him. He was a shaking, sobbing mess.

Soobin immediately embraced his love, wanting to calm him down.

'Soobin......Soo......Soobin............Baby.........Al-alright?' That's just about what he was able to say. Soobin sat the elder boy down on a chair and knelt in front of him. He took Yeonjun's hands in his own.

'Shh......It's okay, yeah? Our baby's fine......I caught you, right? Nothing's wrong...Don't cry, love.' He wiped Yeonjun's tears and kissed his fingers softly, gently caressing them with his own fingers.

Yeonjun was still breathing heavily. Soobin lifted up Yeonjun's loose white shirt a bit to expose the elder's skin and slightly noticeable bump. You couldn't yet tell that Yeonjun was pregnant, but it was obvious that he had gotten a bit healthier. And Soobin found it very adorable.

Soobin placed his palms over Yeonjun's abdomen, on the bump. He then rested his head against his skin.

'Hi, my cutie pie...Did you get scared? Appa's so sorry, hunny-bunny. Eomma is a bit tensed, but Appa will take care of him, okay? I just need you to be strong, just like Eomma is, okay baby? I love you so, so much...' Soobin whispered and gently kissed the bump. As he wanted, Yenjun had calmed down and was quietly running his fingers through the younger's hair. Whenever Soobin talked with their little one, it always calmed Yeinjun down. This had become a stress reliever for Yeonjun and Soobin, by now.

Soobin smiled at Yeonjun and then stood up, placing a kiss on his forehead. Yeonjun blushed pink, looking down. Soobin chuckled. He wanted to ask Yeonjun what was wrrong, but decided against it. He didn't want to stress Yeonjun. It wasn't good for neither Yeonjun, nor the baby. So, Soobin decided to ask later and they both sat down to eat.

______________________________________________________________________

Hi beauties!

It's my first TXT fanfiction. And my first YeonBin one, for that matter. I'm a teeny, weeny, baby MOA so, excuse any mistakes.

The next update may come in a few hours or tomorrow, depending on when I feel like it. I have the whole story completed, so I just have to post it!

This will be pretty short so, don't worry. And also, I will update my other stories. I'm just facing a writers block, so suggestions are very appreciated. Give me some ideas on what I should do with my other stories.

Anyway, 

Stay beutiful, stay safe, stay yourself!

Borahae.

-Raven