~ > 22 < ~

~They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time~

A/N: I forget to say at the end of the last chapter:
I don't know anything about George's family, only the names of his sister, brother and parents.  I do not know the names of his nephew and/or niece, I made them up myself and made them fit the story:)

When George finally opened his eyes sleepily, I started to smile. I had probably been watching him for more than an hour, but I didn't get bored because his face was still the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. George squinted his eyes for a moment and then turned to me. When he looked at me, he smiled back at me and his eyes lit up again, the way I loved it. "Happy birthday, my champion," I complimented his smile and gave him a kiss, which he returned gently and as he pulled me closer to him by my hips. "Thank you, darling"
I snuggled even closer to him and closed my eyes for the moment. I would like to stay like this forever and never want to leave his arms again. I felt safe like this and I knew that no one would ever hurt me, because George would always protect me...Okay, now it was starting to sound like a fairy tale. But George was still my prince. "What time is it?", I murmured. He stretched his arm to his bedside table and looked at his mobile phone. "9 am," he answered. "We should get out of bed slowly"
He wanted to get up, but I stopped him and pulled him closer to me. "Please, five more minutes, I don't want to get out of bed yet," I pouted, burying my face in his chest. George laughed briefly and put his arms around me again. "All right, but only five minutes," he said. "I can already smell Mum making my favourite breakfast downstairs."
"English Breakfast?", I guessed as I too began to smell it.
"Oh yeah, how did you know that?" he asked in surprise.
"I told you about my England class trip back then? We were in host families during these days and our host mother made it once on the last day, it was really delicious," I told him. "You Brits have the best breakfasts, too."
"And Hungary probably has the best dinner?"
"Nobody comes close to Hungary."

After ten minutes instead of five, George and I got ready to go downstairs. There, George was first warmly welcomed and congratulated by his whole family. Ella and Peter gave their gifts to their uncles first. "That's me on the podium, isn't it?" George asked as he sat down on the carpet and pointed Ella to the picture she had drawn. "Yes, because I know you will always win," she said and George pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Thank you, little one. I'll keep it with me now."
I watched the three of them from the side as I helped Alison set the table.
"Are you happy with him?" she then asked as she followed my gaze.
With a smile, I nodded. "Yes, more than that."
"And he is with you too," she said, "I can see it in him, he's been so happy since you've been together."
I felt even more touched by these words. If his mother, who has known him since he was born, said that, then it must mean a lot and of course it made me feel better. 
The doorbell rang and Alison excused herself briefly to answer the door. My guess was that it was George's brother Benjy, who was supposed to come this morning. I was indeed right because when I went to the door, I saw George hugging his brother. "Happy birthday buddy, you still look like shit," he greeted his brother with a hug.
"Thanks, bro," George thanked him and rolled his eyes.
Benjy's gaze slid to me and he smiled. "Well, well, well, this must be the future Mrs Russell, nice to meet you," he greeted me. "I'm allowed to hug, aren't I?" he asked before he had already extended his arms.
 "Sure," I replied and allowed myself to be pressed into his arms. "Nice to meet you too, my name is Elizabeth."
"The one and only Benjy," he said and let go of me. "The one who brought your wonderful boyfriend into the world of motorsport".
"Yes, yes everyone knows the story" George then said and stood with us.
I shook my head. "In fact, I don't know how you got into it," I interjected.
"Really?" George asked, surprised.
"Do you seriously think I read a biography about you before I started at Williams?", I laughed.
"There's no biography of him," said Benjy.
"That's right, you have to write one, darling," George said and put an arm around me.
"Sure I will."
Confused, Benjy looked between us. "Why? Can you write?" he asked.
I nodded. "I'm a hobby writer."
"You didn't choose damsels," Benjy said to George and I started laughing. I definitely wasn't.
We all sat down at the table and started breakfast. The big topic was, of course, today. In the morning and afternoon, we really just wanted to spend time together here. But since George had told me about my skills in video games, Benjy was now interested in seeing them.
In the evening, the plan was to go out to eat together at George's favourite restaurant before Benjy had to go back home. "Mom, can you please send me food every time?" George asked during the meal, which he seemed to enjoy so much and we all started to laugh.
"Okay Elizabeth," Benjy started talking to me next to me.
"Please Lilibeth, that's what everyone actually calls me," I offered him.
"All right, Liliebeth," he started again. "What's the deal with the writer's thing?" he asked curiously.
"Nothing big, really," I said. "I write books of all kinds besides work."
"And since when?" Steve asked, joining the conversation.
"Since I was 14," I replied.
"And ever thought of publishing anything? After all, you've been writing for quite a long time, so there must be some works that have already come out," Benjy said and drank from his tea.
I nodded slowly. "That's right, I've written a few things, but it was never my main goal to become an author one day. My goal was to work for Formula One."
I looked briefly at George, who was smiling back at me with his twinkling eyes. "I'm glad you did," he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
Alison and Steve looked at each other smiling as they watched me and George, which made me blush.
It was just great to meet his parents, they were both so nice to me and took me in straight away.

"Ah, that's pole position!!!", Benjy delighted me and bounced around like a child.
"You kicked me on the side!", George interjected.
"Stop crying and drive," I instructed him, straightening my controller.
"Say the one that's second," he said to me. "Why are you so good at the Formula 1 video game?" he asked, confused.
"I have a little brother who is only playing, so I must be good," I explained.
Benjy sat down next to me on the couch again and we prepared for the race. The lights went out and I tried to get past Benjy as best I could, which I did. "But now it's really starting," I said and tried to keep Benjy behind me.
"Holy shit," Benjy shouted and crashed into the wall after George got too close behind him.
"Bye, Bye," George laughed and came closer to me now.
"Benjy, there are kids in the room," Cara admonished him, but Benjy ignored him.
"I'm not going to let you win, even if it is your birthday," I said, daring to look sideways at George for a moment.
"I just noticed"
Just before the finish, George was dangerously close to me and I gave everything to finish ahead of him.
As we crossed the line, you couldn't tell who had crossed first until the game announced.
"You won, Lilibeth," Benjy cheered and raised his hand for me to punch in, which I did.
"Sorry, my champion," I cheered George up and kissed his cheek. "But we both know I'm better," I winked and hugged him.
"Yes, I love you too," he said and kissed the top of my head.
Laughing, we leaned back on the couch and took a break. "I think you're the only girl on the planet who likes video games," Benjy said. "How about FIFA?"
"I'll beat you hands down."
"Sounds like a challenge," he said, raising his eyebrows.
"Deal," I chimed in.
George clapped his hands together with a grin and stood up. "All right, who's playing who?" my boyfriend asked as he took FIFA from the shelf.
"I'm Liverpool," I answered and drank from my water on the table.
"You're not serious, are you?", Benjy asked, sounding burdened.
"She's only taking it because of the Beatles, isn't she?"
"You're right," I admitted, picking up the controller again.
Benjy took Manchester as a team and we both got ready. "Wait a minute," George interrupted us seconds before the game. "What does the winner get?"
"Okay, if you win then..."
Benjy reasoned. "Then tomorrow we'll order your favourite meal and I'll pay".
"Fine and if you win vice versa" I agreed.
"Deal," Benjy chimed in. "May the better man win"
Then at the whistle, the game began after a while, it probably became clear to Benjy that I was better than him.
George, on the other hand, laughed at his older brother and seemed proud of me. In the end, I managed to win 5:1 and I gave George a high five.
"All right, tomorrow it will be ordered and spent by me," Benjy said and put the controller on the table.
"I didn't know it was possible for girls to like FIFA," he said.
I started laughing and put the controller on the side. "I'm not normal either."
"Are you done?", Cara asked. "You've been playing for almost three hours now.
"Really now?" George asked, looking at his watch. "It's already half-past four. Was the table reserved at six?"
"Half-past five," Cara corrected.
"Then we should start getting ready," I suggested and stood up. 

I went up to George's old bedroom first so I could change. Today I thought it would be appropriate to wear a plain black dress, as we would always go out for dinner together. I had matching ballerina's and I decided to leave my hair down as I got the permanent straightener again a fortnight ago. Without it, my hair would be completely curly and messy.
 I desperately tried to zip up the back of my dress, but it didn't work, so I finally let it go and started putting on my make-up.
But I kept it subtle because I wasn't a fan of three tons of make-up.
A knock was heard at the door, which made me lookup. "Can I come in?" I heard George say from the other side. "Yes," I called and turned my attention back to the mirror to finish my make up. "Hey, can you zip up my dress for me please?", I asked George, turning my back to him.
"Sure"
I felt his hands gently resting on my back and one hand pulling up the zip of the dress. But somehow I had the feeling that George was doing it extra slowly, which didn't bother me much, I rather enjoyed it. After the zip was up, George wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you"
"I love you too"
Slowly I turned my head to him and gently placed our lips together. Without further ado, I turned around and put my hands around his neck so that I could deepen the kiss and press his body against mine. I could feel the temperature rising in my body, especially when George's hand slid dangerously low down my back and then that knot came in my stomach, not butterflies, but much stronger...
"Hey, are you guys about to make babies or can we go?" we heard Benjy call out, which made us startle and we parted breathing heavily.
I bit my lips hard as that feeling disappeared again, but George pulled me close and exhaled loudly. "Shut up, you idiot," he shouted back. "I better get ready too," he murmured, giving me another kiss before his warm hands left my hips.