ch24 the tournament p2

Start from the beginning

"we called it," y/n laughed.

"what's this?" class 1a looked over at the divider. it was neito monoma. "didn't he say he'll settle it in a second? that's strange, he was defeated in a second wasn't he? class a is supposed to be better than class b, so isn't that weird?"

"boi. shut the fuck up. we are better. watch when someone from our class comes out on top," y/n said glaring at him.

"how dare you sat that to me! your dads-" neito face fell down. 

"sorry about him," said itsuka said showing her head over the divider.

"it's chill," y/n said. 

*time skip*

your pov

after kaminari's match, ida's match happened at it was basically ten minutes. not because ida's a bad fighter; but because the girl he was vs made an absolute fool out of him. 

her name is mei hatsume and she's so funny. she got him to basically show of her 'babies' of to all the big companies that are watching the sports festival. she steeped out of bounds when she was finished and me and jiro couldn't stop laughing.

"welp, i'm next," i said standing up.  

"good luck y/n,"

"good luck,"

"thanks guys," i walked down to the tunnel ready for my name to be called.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS! it's time for an absolute sensation from the hero course, y/n aizawa, my daughter!" dad yelled. why do he always have to do this to me?

i walk out the tunnel to see ashido walking up the stairs to the stage.

"please don't go to hard on me y/n," ashido whined.

"no promises,"

"vs is something going to come out those horns? well? also from the hero course mina ashido! now why don't we get moving? fifth match start!"

ashido ran up to me; throwing acid in my direction. i dodged the acid and looked at her.

'freeze,' and she froze. 'turn around and walk out the arena for me,' and she did exactly that. i don't like using command on people but hey. you gotta do what you gotta do.

"WHAT'S THIS? MINA ASHIDO HAS WALKED OUT OF BOUNDS!" dad yelled. as ashido walked out of bounds, i disabled command.

"y/n aizawa moves to the next round!"

"sorry ashido; at least i didn't go that hard on you," i said walking up to her.

"it's okay y/n. you can call me mina,"

"okay mina. let's go,"

*time skip*

after that happened it was yaoyorozu and tokoyami's turn to fight.

"good job on the fight you guys," izuku said.

"thanks izuku,"

"thanks,"

"izuku?" i asked when i went to sit next to him again. "where's ochaco?"

"she left to go to the waiting room. do you want to go and check on her?" izuku standing up. "i was going to but i was waiting for you to come back?"

"aw sweet. let's go," izuku nodded. i looked back down at the arena to see tokoyami won. damn. that was quick still. "look izuku," i said pointing to the arena. "tokoyami won,"

"w-woah that was quick,"  we walked to the waiting room ochaco was in. i opened the door and saw her sitting down and ida standing up.

"you guys! are you okay with not watching everyone's match?" ochaco asked.

"oh they ended rather quickly. short fights really. after y/n won it was tokoyami and yaoyorozu's battle. tokoyami won. now it's kirishima and tetsutetsu's fight,"

"that means soon the next match will be mine," ochaco said. oh yeah. she's vs blondie.

"but you know maybe, bakugo will go easier on a female opponent," ida said. yeah. no i don't think that's how blondie does things.

"nope he won't," izuku said. "everyone here is giving it their all to become the number one and achieve their dreams so it's inconceivable for kacchan, of all people, to go easy on someone here. but anyway you've saved me so many times uraraka, so i thought i'll help you out in my way, only a little," izuku took out his notebook from behind him. 

wait. he had it there the whole time. da fuck?

"this is a strategy i drafted against kacchan based on your quirk. it's super hasty last minute stuff, but this is what i came up with!"

"thank you deku. but it's alright," ochaco said. why don't she want help? "you're amazing deku! you've already entered the spotlight so quickly! i want that too and i would be lying if i wasn't a bit jealous of you. and you too y/n. i appreciate all the help from all of you but i want to win this without anyone's help," she said standing up.

"ayo are you sure?" i asked as she walked passed me.

"yes i'm sure," she said turning around. "let's meet up at the final matches okay?"

"good luck!" damn. she is fucked.