Part Nineteen:Please

(Y/N's POV)
We landed at a nearby airbase before taking a plane to England. I don't wanna help these guys but it's the only way to get rid of the White Masks. The whole flight I slept. I dreamt of holding Grace in my arms, telling her how much I love her. The plane shook me awake as it touched down on the airfield of Hereford base. We all exited and began walking towards the large complex."Six wants to see ya right away." Sledge exclaimed and I only nodded. Once in the base I gained stares. I just kept walking. When we got into Six's office I had to sit through thirty minutes of questioning."Are we on the same page now because I'd really like to get some sleep." Six sighed and typed something on her computer."Yes we are. I've got a room ready for you and all your belongings have been moved in there. Here's your key Mr. L/N." "Before I go I only have one request. That all my pay goes to my brother's bank account." With that I left. I looked at the key and it read 4b. If I remember correctly that's next to Grace's room. Shit. Well let's just get in the room I need sleep. I opened the door to see a neatly made bed with my old belongings. After plopping myself down on the soft bed my eyes slowly shut before a knock on the door interrupted my slumber. Who the hell is it?
(Grace's POV)
Y/N was supposedly coming back. If he does what do I say. He's probably mad. I wouldn't blame him he was left out there for two months. A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts."Who is it?" "It's Ela." After opening it she had a nervous look."He's back. You should try talking to him." But what if he hates me?"I don't know Ela what if h-he doesn't want to?" She pulled me close by my shoulders."Listen Grace. Just go for it, you'll regret it if you don't say anything. He's in the room next door." A wave of nervousness hit my stomach. Should I. After a few deep breaths I decided to do it. I closed my door behind me, Muffin in my arms. I knocked. It took a few seconds but the door opened to reveal a rugged and bearded face."What do you want?" His tone was cold."C-Can we talk?" I was gonna say something but he began closing the door."Wait p-please!" Hot frustrated tears flowed down my cheeks as I began to sob. He exhaled before gently pulling me into his room and sitting me down in a chair."I-I just wanted t-to say I'm sorry. I d-didn't go looking for you." More tears flowed down my cheeks as I cried. I heard him take in another deep breath."It's not your fault.
Listen Grace I know that if you were given the chance to go and get me you would. I forgive you." My chest hurt, it felt like my heart was gonna explode."I m-missed you. S-So did Muffin." I held him up as more tears flowed."Listen I missed you both but Grace I think it's best if you find someone else. I'll be leaving once we finish off the Masks." What? Who does this asshole think he is."What? No. You can't just get me to love you, disappear, then come back and tell me to move on. I love you and only you! I'm not moving on you bastard! I just want you!" I yelled at him. He probably hates me now. I sat Muffin down and cried into his chest."I just want you to love m-me." My body shook as I sobbed into his shirt."I love you to Grace. I'm sorry." His arms wrapped around me as I sobbed harder."Don't leave me. I d-don't want to be alone a-again." I pleaded."I won't. I promise. Hey I need to shower so how about you lay in bed and wait?" I wish he'd let me go in with him but nows not the time. Muffin and I made our way to his bed and laid under the covers.
(Y/N's POV)
The steaming hot water hit my back. It's been awhile since I've got a decent shower. Humming a tune I rubbed some lavender scented shampoo in my hair. Once I finished washing up I got in some shorts and a hoodie. When I exited the bathroom I looked to see Grace asleep in my bed. My lips curved into a smile. Carefully I laid down next to her and stared at her features taking them in. From her eyes to her lips. Dark bags laid under her eyes. She must've not been sleeping a whole lot. Those same tired eyes slowly cracked open and stared into mine."You know you're beautiful right?" She said resting a hand on my cheek. Beautiful? First time I heard that. It made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. Before I knew it she scooted closer and cuddled into my chest."I've missed you so much Y/N." I pulled her in closer under the covers."I've missed you to Grace. I love you." We shared a deep intimate kiss before parting."Once this is all over can I go with you?" Does she really mean that?"You mean like come home with me?" She nodded."Hm I think you'll like it at my place. Damn that reminds me there's this little antique shop by my house. There's this old Grand Piano that's been sitting there for years. I've been thinking whether or not I should buy it and repair it." This gained a confused look from the woman in my arms."You know how to play piano?" "Ya maybe I'll show you a thing or two. Also are you sure you want to come with me? You'll be away from your parents." She only smiled at me before saying."They'd understand. So describe where you live more. What's the weather like?" I chuckled a little at her response."Well it's usually cold and rainy or just cold and cloudy. Sometimes it's sunny but it's still cold. Then the occasional snow. It's really nice there. I can't wait to take you and Muffin." Speaking of the devil he hopped onto my chest and nuzzled into my neck. I couldn't help but pet him and lay kisses on his head."Hey you're stealing my man fur ball." Grace joked."Don't worry you'll always be my number one." I said laughing a little and placing a small kiss on her head.