--nine

chapter ninesmooches

chapter nine
smooches

THE ALIENS PUSH the kids into the room, "Watch it!" one by one the kids join each other, leaving Slowmo fall to the ground slowly.

"Quit the pantomime, SlowMo. You didn't even scrape a knee." Wildcard complains, while Slowmo shrugs. The aliens joins the kids in the room.

"Oh, good." Ms. Granada says,  "Just the kind of divisive attitude I've been counting on. You kids are just like your parents. The same in-fighting. The same bickering. Putting your own egos ahead of your team." She lists. Guppy brings her water to her mouth ready to drink it. "Take away her water." She points to the twins, "They're too powerful together." Ojo brings her tablet up to her chest receiving Ms. Granada's attention, "Oh, don't worry. I won't take away your little toy. I already know what your future is. Imprisonment. Life long." She holds out a weird shaped key. With that she chuckles and leaves, locking the door.

"How are we getting out of here?" Guppy asks getting Missy's attention.

She walks a little forward and turns around "I... don't know." She sits on a stool.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Mirical guy questions Marcus,

"I mean... I don't know. I'm thinking. I'm thinking." Marcus puts his head in his hands.

"Enough thinking. I'm gonna punch my way out of here. I have to save my son." Mirical guy goes over to the wall

"That's not gonna work." Blinding fast informs him.

"How do you know?"

"While you were blinking your eyes, I went around and tried everything." Mirical guy punches the wall, while it opened.

"Uh, you were saying?" The door opened to reveal a figure under a blanket, with aliens pushing it in. "What are you? An alien spy?" Blinding fast races over to the figure getting ready to reveal it.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Tech-no warns the highlighter.

"I just want to see what it is. Don't worry. It won't even know I touched it." He wiggles his fingers and grabs the figure causing it to respond by flipping him over its shoulder. Mirical guy runs up but shortly after gets defeated. Sharkboy charges also getting taken out. Soon after a couple more people try, the figure reveals it self to be Ms. Moreno.

"A-ha!" She cheers.

"Anita Moreno?" Tech-no asks shocked responding a unsatisfied 'hmm' from the lady.

"Hi, Mom." Marcus shyly waves.

"No, no, no, don't 'Hi, Mom' me. That was pathetic. You stop training for a year and look what happens. Eh? You... dropped your guard. And you... attacked when you should have blocked. And you rushed when you should've calculated. Eh? I hope your kids paid more attention to me than you did." She scolds the team