--six

chapter sixbeating up the holograms

chapter six
beating up the holograms

AFTER MS. MORENO welcomed everyone inside, they all sat around her dining table with her passing out lemonade.

"But we're children." Rewind explains to her.

"Yes," She pauses and pours more lemonade. "The children of the Heroics." She hands the glass to Rewind. "If anyone is gonna save the world, its you, because you all have superpowers."

"Super lame powers." Facemaker adds on.

"Speak for yourself." Wildcard looks at him.

"Ok, Jonney Random." Rewind says.

"Hmm. This is no way to be a super team." Ms. Moreno tells the kids. Missy stands up and turns to face the other children.

"Abuelita's right. Aliens are about to invade, and if we want to rescue our parents and save the planet, we're gonna need to do it now." Missy says.

"Are you saying that, we can be superheroes?" A Capella perks up.

"Well, yea." Missy sits back down, "I guess that kind of is what I'm saying."

"We can be heroes, just for one day." A Capella sings causing everyone to roll their eyes or groan. "Sorry, it was there for the taking." She apologizes.

"I need you all to maximize your powers." Ms. Moreno smiles.

"Grandma, I've been trying to do that my whole life, so if you have any ideas, I'm all ears." Wildcard says causing Facemaker to make giant ears behind him. Wildcard looks back to see Facemaker giving him an innocent look, while the kids including Bella laugh.

"It's not about who is the strongest or fastest. It's about working together." Ms. Moreno puts her hands together and looks to Missy, "And that's why we'll need someone to be the leader."

"That would be me." Wildcard raises his hand.

"I was actually talking about Missy, but thank you." She smiles causing both, Missy and Wildcard to give her shocked faces. "Follow me." She heads outside with everyone following. "Quickly, quickly, fast, fast!"

"But, I'm the leader." Wildcard protests.

"He's right and I'm totally okay with that." Missy assures her grandma.

"Well I'm not. And we don't have time to argue. So what I say goes."

"Yes ma'am." Wildcard says earning a hum from Ms. Moreno.

"Welcome to my training ground." She shows off her empty giant garden, which shortly tuned into a training area. "Let's boogie."

Guppy, Noodles, and Facemaker step onto a mat. "Stand together." Ms. Moreno says while Rewind kicks the air, A Capella does a back flip, and Bella does a side ariel (Hehe) "Feel the rhythm." Guppy and Noodles punch the air. Rewind does some foot work and rewinds back. Appearing behind him is a big red hologram (Is that you sunset curve? Ok I'll stop) Rewind blocks a hit and grabs the holograms arm kicking it in the stomach. He flips the hologram over his shoulder, making it disappear. Another hologram appears in front of Guppy. She punches the hologram and flips him over. She begins to punch the hologram. "Calmate, Guppy!" Guppy makes the hologram disappear. "Calm down dear." A third hologram appears in front of Bella who, brings her hands out and yells out the spell 'Stupefy' sending the hologram back and making it disappear in one go. Bella brings her hands down, smiling, and steps off the mat. Many other kids go on different courses, until Guppy begins her shark frenzy. She begins to go after Facemaker until Noodles grabs her.

"Guppy stay calm." Missy calls out, only to be ignored. Bella runs up to Guppy and grabs her shoulders.

"Guppy! You're in a shark frenzy! Attacking even your friends. You're powers are useless if you don't stay calm and focused. Go meditate." Bella points to a calm area for the 8 year old. The kids continue fighting with Guppy meditating. Slowmo runs through punch bags slowly until he gets hit by the last one.

"Someone catch Slowmo!" Missy calls out, "Noodles I mean Facemaker!"

"What?" The twins yell, "Who? Make up your mind."

"I got him" Noodles reaches out missing him instead pushing a bar out of A Capella hands making it hit Rewind. Bella tries to go through her brain thing of a spell, only until its too late.

"Listen to me!" Missy calls out. Guppy takes of her shades, giving a look to everyone and putting them back on. Everyone ends up on the ground besides, Fast forward, Missy, Ojo, and Slowmo.

"Slowmo you never do anything right." Wildcard tells him.

with the parents <3

The parents were all in a room together somewhere in the alien ship.

"I don't understand your problem." Noodles mom tells the twins mom.

"My problem?" The twins mom asks.

"Yes. You wanna come up in my face. What's you problem? Talk to me. What is it?"

"We do work in the same organization. It'd be nice if you communicated." Blinding Fast tells Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

"Why don't you just vanish, Invisi-girl?" The twins mom suggests.

"Uh, I'll make you disappear."

"Don't make me use my outside voice on you two." Ms. Vox comes up to the two.

"Ha!"

"Ha!"

"If you'd fought the aliens like this, we wouldn't be captured." Marcus tells everyone.

"That's what I've been trying to tell them." Blinding fast motions to the couple, earning a piece of metal to the head.

"Why don't you just cheer us up by singing one of those little songs you sing so well, Sharkboy?" Mirical guys suggests. Sharkboy zooms over to him, "Man, you got some fish to fry."

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down Sharkboy."

"He's just baiting you." Ginny tells her bestfriends husband.

"How are you in here?" MIrical guy asks Harry. "You fought off no-nose when you were a baby." He tells Harry.

"Yea, because there was one Voldemort and 100,000 aliens." Harry tells him.

"Please stop fighting." Marcus stands up. "You're like children actually worse."

"Yea, Mirical Guy, why don't you pretend there's a camera on you?" Lavagirl suggests.

"There's not a camera on me, and its kind of liberating. I can be my true self, and my true self doesn't like you," He points to Marcus. "Or you," He points to Sharkboy, "Or you." He points to Lavagirl causing her hair to go on fire and Ginny helping to calm her down. "Or you." He points to Ginny "Or you," He finally points to Harry. A tiny window opens up with a camera like thing coming through. "What the heck is that?"

"Its a," Marcus pauses, "Camera." He says causing Mirical guy, Sharkboy, Lavagirl, and Ms. Vox to pose. "I demand you release us." Marcus points at the camera. "Whoever, or whatever, you are." The president shows up as a hologram,

"Greetings, Heroics" He starts before Miricale guy interrupts him by saying he didn't vote him. "The aliens didn't allow much time for me to give you this message. Its about your children." He says earning everyone's attentions, "They've disappeared from headquarters."

"They'll be completely helpless without us." Mirical guy says.

authors note
I forgot that I made this chapter long