Chapter 13: Over

Jasper's POV

It's been a few days since me and Victora last spoke to eachother. Nothing has been going on between me and Sam but she won't believe that. For some reason I feel like half of this my fault. My mind was set on hating, not looking or talking to Sam. Then we began hanging out and that ticked Victoria off.

But Vuctoria knew that this might happen. She asked me to have Sam stay with me. So half of this is her fault also. But, she should know by now that I wouldn't do anything to hurt her she means everything to me.

She's the girl that I've waiting for and I wouldn't do anything to mess up what me and her have going on. I'll prove to her that I still love her I need to to talk to her.

At Victoria's house....

"Victoria!" I knocked on the door on hard as I can.  

"Victoria!" After the fourth knock, Claire swing the door and looked mad intill she saw it was me.t  

"Jasper, do you know it's 9 o clock in the morning?" 

She was still half alseep and her hair was a complete mess.  

"Sorry is Victoria here?" I was trying to look behind her just in case she was lying to me.  

"No she went out." 

"Where?" 

"I don't know. I don't think seeing her is a good thing." 

"I just want to talk to her now, where is she?" 

She crossed her arms and leaned on the doorframe.  

"She said she went out to go get coffee but I don't know where." 

"Okay thanks Claire." 

I left her house, got into my car and began driving I wasn't gonna call her because I knew she wouldn't pick up the phone. My best chance was driving around and finding her.

Steve's POV

"Thanks for having coffee with me." I said.  

"No problem." She said while grinning.  

We were sitting outside of The Coffee Shop it was very hot out. Me and Victoria have been talking for awhile and she is very interesting. She's the one girl that I've been waiting to meet, I think I'm in love with her. Crazy? I know! But shes not in love with me, then I'll make her fall in love with me. She's perfect for me. Besides Jasper doesn't deserve her. She's too good for him.  

"So Victoria how's things going?"  

"Everything Is fine." She took a sip of her coffee.  

"Have you tried talking to Jasper yet?" She shook her head.  

"No we haven't talked in a few days. He keeps calling me I don't answer the phone. But I want to. I relized that...I should be able to trust my boyfriend. It he said nothing happened then, nothing happened." 

"Well there's something I want to tell you." 

"Yeah, what?" 

"Ja-" 

"Victoria!"  

We both turned our heads to the direction of the yell and saw Jasper running towards us. Shit! What the hell does he want? Victoria got up from her seat.  

"Jasper?" 

"Victoria I need to talk to you." Jasper said.  

"Me too. Jasper I'm sorry for saying you and Sam were messing around. If you say you weren't messing around then I should be able to trust you. I'm sorry."