"Come on Choppa" he whistled and the little pup went bounding out of the apartment. "See you Hana! Let me know if you need anything alright?" He called out one last time before closing the door.

It was silent for a while until she breathed out a heavy breath. "What the hell did I just see."

"You and me both." Yoongi mumbled before he settled back into the seat across from her where Jaehyun sat. "Ew, warm seat." He grimaced making her break into a chuckle.

She collapsed on the table with a groan. "My neighbor must think I'm some psycho now."

"What kind of relationship do you have with him anyway?" Yoongi asked bluntly, picking up the vitamins and then rummaging through the rest of the bag.

"Hmm, like siblings. Since I moved in, we actually didn't know we would be working together on some projects. He's an animator, I made some songs for some of this animations before. We've just been friendly neighbors since." She shrugged as if it was nothing. Yoongi just nodded.

"I think we should go over the things I tried just now." Yoongi started, "so I can't interact with other people, yes I can feel them but I can't move them or push them away. They also cannot feel me doing such things." Hana nodded rubbing her forehead. He noticed her stress and decided to get up and brew her some tea, placing it down on the table she smiled gently.

"Thanks Yoongi, sorry carry on." She picked up the mug and smelt the steam and scent of her earl grey, closing her eyes in content.

"Okay, like you saw just now, he's able to push me away easily as if nothing were there. It felt weird, like a light forcefield pushed me away from his path. It didn't hurt." Yoongi added. "Also the fact that he can't hear me at all no matter how loud I yelled."

"Yeah that scared me." Hana sipped her tea and narrowed her eyes at him, but he just smiled widely at her.

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"But the weirdest part was the vitamin container." He mentioned making Hana nearly want to faint again.

"Alright now that, was freaky. It was like he grabbed something out of thin air." She pointed down to the table.

"But what if it never left the spot to begin with?" He asked out loud. Hana was thoroughly confused quirking an eyebrow up.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Like let's say this container here." He pointed at it. "This is where you see it. So when I pick it up" he picks it up, "do you still see it on the table?" He looked at her expectantly. She just shakes her head.

"It's in your hand." She points out.

"Okay but maybe let's put it into context, so you see me yeah? But others cant." He explains and she nods. "So if let's say you couldn't see me, and I pick this bottle up again and you don't see it float, where would it be?" He asks. Her eyes suddenly widen into saucers.

"On the table still." She whispers out as a wide smile appears on his face.

"Exactly! God I'm a genius." He compliments himself. "I have a feeling, because you can see me, you can see me interact with things but in reality, the things I interact with would still be in their usual places but only you. Are able to see my actions." He points out. Hana was just in some spiral of words running through her head, she really felt like she was going to faint right now, this was too much.