"Ah.. thanks Jaehyun." She laughed nervously again before her eyes snapped to Yoongi that was now patting the little pup. Choppa seemed highly content getting belly rubs from him.

Jaehyun just snorted at the sight of his dog wiggling about for no reason. "Weirdo."

"Should I maybe try something?" Yoongi asked out loud making the both of them look towards Jaehyun who didn't react at all, reading the contents of the vitamin bottles.

Hana have a small nod so Yoongi got up and walked close to Jaehyun. Hana was extremely on edge to watch what he was up to biting on her lower lip nervously.

I'm so sorry Jaehyun.

She pleaded in her head that he wouldn't freak out too much.

"Hmm, looks like I may have bought the wrong vitamins." Jaehyun pinched his chin in thought, carefully reading the description.

"How so?" She asked nervously watching Yoongi literally poke Jaehyun all over his body but there was no reaction. He even tried to push him off the chair but with every ounce of energy, it wasn't working. Yoongi could feel the contact being made but Jaehyun couldn't. Seeing this, Hana couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

Jaehyun was explaining throughout about the supplements but then paused. "Sorry are you laughing at my incompetence." Jaehyun pouted.

"Oh no no! Sorry I just thought of something funny, nothing to do with you I promise. Uh, carry on I'm listening." She said all of this while Yoongi tried other things like shouting in his ear really loudly making Hana Yelp.

"Hana, is there something wrong?" Jaehyun paused again looking at her worried, "also why are you just standing there silly. Take a seat." Jaehyun patted the table so she made her way to sit across from him carefully, keeping her eyes on Yoongi as Jaehyun looked through the other bottles.

"Maybe I should have specified to the person I was getting vitamins for someone in their twenty's. These things sound like they're for someone in their eighties." Jaehyun squinted at the bottle.

"Hmm maybe I need these."

Hana's eyes snap to Yoongi wide eyed as he had picked up one of the bottles examining it too.

"What do you think Hana?" Jaehyun looked up at her and didn't bat an eye at the container Yoongi was holding. Logically, the container should have been floating for him too but then Jaehyun suddenly reached out where the container had been before Yoongi picked it up and pulled out the same container out of thin air making Yoongi drop the one in his hand out of shock and for Hana to literally nearly faint from the sight.

"Hana?! Are you okay?" Jaehyun got up and came over, literally bumping Yoongi out of the way extremely easily as Yoongi stumbled back wide eyed from the sudden force.

"Yeah sorry I just uh—" her eyes stayed onto Yoongi who was equally shocked. "I think I need some rest." She rushed out before looking at Jaehyun, "thank you for the vitamins I think they're good, but I think I should get some rest now." She forced a smile but Jaehyun still looked rather concern. "Really I'm okay Jaehyun. Thank you." She assured making him sigh.

"Alright well, you have my phone number if you need help. I'm just down the hall anyway, take care Hana." Jaehyun smiled at her gently before pulling away.