"Nope" the raven-haired male answered dead-panned, continuing to eat his cookies nonchalantly as he crushed the hopes and dreams of 23 children onlooking.

I snorted, deciding to piss him off as much as possible. "I mean, have you seen him? Does he look like a Mr. anything?" 

Yuugo gave me a glare but instead of taking me up directly he chose to be obnoxious. "To bad for you, kiddies. I'm not Mr. Minerva." His voice was full of humour but laced with venom nevertheless- and to be honest, it was getting on my nerves. I just wanted to sleep~ 

'Can we get this over with quickly?' I yawned while Ray asked Yuugo about Minerva.

"Though... I gotta say, I'm grateful for this shelter, y'know?" The tall raven-head said coolly, leaning back on his chair. I sighed.

"And we would be too, if you could hurry up and let us leave..." I muttered to myself, really wanting that warm bath. Oh, how I've taken a warm bath for granted. I mean, if I stayed at Gracefield farm I probably wouldn't die before Emma showed up again... I could've stayed with those warm baths and clean clothes... ahhh... let's not think those thoughts... I yawned again. Damn. Loss of sleep and continuous movement really takes a toll on your mental state. I just wanna sleep-

"EMMA!!" All the kids suddenly yelled. Sure enough, the old man's gun was up against Emma's head.

"...oi old man." My voice came cold and deadly. "I hope you know that this knife will be right through your head before you can kill every single one of us." I looked up through my white bangs, my knife ready in the throwing position. Half of what I was saying was a bluff. Not only would I never kill Yuugo, I hadn't been able to practice with the throwing knife since I received it from Sonju. But at the same time I was dead certain. If this blade left my hands it would pierce his skull before he could shoot more than a few kids.

"Oi Y/N-!!" Ray shouted angrily. "What the hell are you doing??!" He raged, pissed that I was risking Emma's life. Except I knew I wasn't. Yuugo would never shoot. Especially if it meant risking his own life.

"Oh~" The old man himself teased, despite his face looking angry. "That's quite a scary face you're making, kid." He snarled. "I'll give you one chance. Fork over the pen and put the knife down." He growled, pushing the gun closer into Emma's head. "Well?-"

Taking her chance while the man was distracted, Emma smashed her fist into Yuugo's...jewels

"NNNGH-" The man groaned in pain, doubled over on the desk.

In the chaos that immediately ensued I crouched down out of view and dashed quietly behind Yuugo's desk. There was a high chance he'd notice me, but after spending time working with and observing Sonju I'd hopefully learned how to move silently quite well- that and the extreme amounts of pain Yuugo must be going through would hopefully serve as an extra distraction. 

I waited for my chance while Emma spoke to the others. When Yuugo suddenly lifted his arm to shoot I moved quickly, wrapping my arm around his neck and placing a knife against his throat, nearly grazing his adam's apple. 

"You may be able to fire that gun but you'll be dead before you can do it again. Don't move." I said quietly. This would've been dealt with without my interference- but I wanted two things, to test my abilities and intimidation, and to hurry this the hekk up so I can take a bath and go to bed.

"WAA Y/N-!!" Everyone shouted suddenly in shock.

"Go on, Emma. I'm sure he'll listen now." I said happily, my knife still against Yuugo's throat.
Emma hesitated before deciding to continue her speech about the importance of family and comrades while I stayed crouched on the desk, channeling my inner gremlin, whilst my knife kept the old man from any form of violent movement. 

Yuugo looked angrily at Emma and the rest of the cattle children once she finished speaking.  All of a sudden I felt him twitch. I quickly backed away, knowing what came next.

He started mumbling and thrashing around, covering his ears. He argued with himself while his face contorted in pain. I covered my mouth at the disturbing sight. 

"YOU SHUT THE HELL UP LUCAS!!" Yuugo screamed, covering his ears. I looked at him in pity as he continued thrashing about before finally passing out.

"...well, now that that's over with, why don't we hog tie him and help ourselves to the food. And hot baths. And beds. And clean clothes. And-"

"Y/N's scary-!!" the younger kids cried, running to Gilda, Emma, and Anna.

"Wha- Y/N??" Poppy gaped, walking up to me. "What the hell was that??!" She cried, shaking my shoulders.

"Haha..." I sighed, scratching my head. "I'm just a bit tired, I guess." 

"THAT WAS SO COOL CAN YOU TEACH ME??!-" Don asked, pumping his fists.

"I mean sure-" I began, but Gilda cut me off with a glance in my direction.

"No. I don't think we need two of those." Gilda sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. 

The kids then began tying up Yuugo before leaving to explore the rest of the shelter.

"That was cool, Y/N!" Emma said, patting me on the shoulder as we walked to the baths. "But...was it necessary?" She asked curiously.

"Ah-umm...no, I don't think so..." I admitted, feeling just a tad bit ashamed.

"It's ok!" Emma reassured me, waving her hands back and forth. "I'm just glad you didn't hurt him for real! But your moves were really awesome!" 

I smiled at my friend, happy to have her reassurance after all. "Alright!! To the baths!! And then to the beds for a good night's sleep!!" I cheered, pumping my fist in the air.

"Yeah!!" Emma echoed, pumping her fist in the air in agreement.

Ray sighed as he watched from a distance. "Those two idiots..."