Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

Every single night I kept having the same dream. Until this one night, it wasn't different until the dream came. I was astonished at what I saw. It was clear some times and blurry other times.

Dream: 3rd POV

1st picture: Harry Potter and Y/N kissing in this place that has a lot of stuff behind them.
2nd picture: Harry zipping up Y/N's dress and looking each other in the eye.
3rd picture: Harry Potter and Y/N  kissing on top of Astronomy Tower.
4th picture: (was blurry) Old Harry with a women behind him and 3 children with them.

Y/N's POV

I woke up, but I had a mix of feelings. I was surprised because of the 1-3 pictures and confused because I want to know who the women in the background was. I decided it was time I told Harry since he is the one in the dreams. So, I got dresses and went to my first class. I hope Harry is in at least one of my classes or I see him in the halls.

Harry Potter's POV

I woke up to a different dream this time. (Same as yours) Every other time I had the same dream over and over. I am still hesitant to tell Y/N about this. I just wish I never winked at her. As I was at my first class, transfiguration, I saw Y/N. And, I just wished I could walk up to her and tell her, but.... I didn't. Then, when the Professor McGonagall wasn't looking, I saw Y/N send me a letter.

Letter

Dear Harry,
We need to talk. I had some really weird dreams that I can't hold back. They had you in them and I feel like I should inform you. Only you come to the Astronomy Tower at 8 PM. WITHOUT ANYONE!!!! It's important, so don't tell me you can't come.
Sincerely, Y/N

Y/N's POV

I really hope he won't think I'm crazy. One part of me tells me this is gonna fail. Bit, the other part of me tells me to finally open up to him and tell him my feelings. (After class at 7:30 PM) As I pace around my dorm, Hermione asks if everything is okay. I said it was fine and that I was gonna meet with Harry. She said it's fine and that I shouldn't worry a lot. I said thanks and went on my way to the Astronomy Tower. I slowly crept through the halls of Hogwarts. Professor Snape was roaming the halls and I barely avoided him. Once I made it to the tower, I waited till Harry came.

Harry Potter's POV

I look at the clock and realize that I was gonna be late. I took my invisibility cloak and crept down the halls. When I arrived at the tower with my invisibility cloak still on, I see Y/N pacing the tower, talking to herself. I heard her say, "I hope he doesn't think I'm crazy," and also, " I don't think he's coming." When I took off my cloak she was shocked.

Y/N's POV

When I saw that Harry was standing there, I asked him how long he was there and he said not long. But, it felt like he was lying. As I looked across the whole school, I told him everything about the dreams. He stood next to me and said that he also had the same dreams. Then, it became silent. After 5 minutes, he said, "This takes a lot of courage to say. So... Umm... I... Love... You..." I looked at him in disbelief. He then took a piece of my H/C hair and put it behind my ear. He leaned in and out lips met. I couldn't help it, so I decided to enjoy it. I just stood there while he did all the work. I saw someone from the corner of my eye. Actually, I saw 2 people. When we parted, I looked and saw Ron and Hermione. They saw me looking, so they ducked and left. I looked him in the eye and he did it again. I was so caught into it that I didn't see Professor Snape staring. He took Harry by the ear and he just looked at me with his piercing eyes. I knew they meant go back to your dorm. Then, I left.

Harry Potter's POV

As I watch Y/N leave, Professor Snape let go and said, "What are you think doing that with a girl? With that girl. She is my best student and I don't want her to be so caught up with her relationship that she doesn't focus." I said sorry and took my invisibility cloak. When I got to my dorm, Ron came up to me and said,"True Love!!" I stared at him and said, "Stop!! You will have one as well." Then, I went to bed.

Y/N's POV

When I walked into my dorm, I saw Hermione and she started saying, "Y/N and Harry sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." I stared at her and she kept saying that. When the other girls heard her, they also started chanting it. I knew that the next day, there will be rumors. I felt so tired that I fell asleep to their chanting.

(Hope you liked this chapter. I did 2 in one day. Sometimes the chapters are short, but I get better through out the book. I get lazy sometimes, so I might not update.)