Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

I woke up so late. I fell asleep a few hours after I had the dream. I quickly got dressed into my robe. Then I ran out of my dorm to my class, potions. I snuck into the classroom and looked around. I didn't see Harry Potter and he was always in class. I asked Ron and Hermione if they saw him. They said no, so I started to worry. But, I knew he would come eventually.
(10 minutes later)

Harry Potter's POV

I woke up and realized I was doomed. I knew for sure that Professor Snape was going to kill me. I got dresses and sprinted towards potions class. When I was there, I waited outside. I tried to remember if there were any "going back in time" spells. But, there wasn't any I knew. I decided to sneak in. I got down to my forearms and peak the corner. Professor Snape was at his desk and another student's desk was covering for me. I crawled all the way to my seat. Ron, Hermione, and Y/N were glad to see me. They told what to do and when I was finished, I asked Professor Snape if it was correct. He looked shocked.

Professor Snape's POV

When I looked up to see who's voice that was, I realized it was Harry Potter. When I took attendance, I didn't see him. But, I just shrugged it off and went to check his work. It was correct and I went back to my desk. I picked up the attendance to review it and change Harry Potter's "Absent" to "Here". Then I looked around and saw Y/N. So, I looked at the attendance because I didn't see her too the first time. I changed her "Absent" to "Here".

Y/N's POV

After class, I went to check what took Harry so long to come. He said "I had a weird dream and I stood up late. After a few hours, I fell back asleep and woke up late." I was surprised cause it was just like what happened to me. I talked to him more about some other stuff and we left. My next class was Defense against Dark Arts. When I went to class, Professor Lupin was waiting for everyone to arrive. We were going to learn how to defend ourselves against a boggart. My fear was my father. You see that in the past, when my father realized that my mother was a witch, he said that he can't tolerate with that, so he left. Bit, before he left he said that he would come back one day to take away our magic and wands. For the boggart, I decided to turn him into a funny clown.(sorry if you scared of clowns)But, when it was Harry's turn Professor Lupin didn't let anyone else go and he told us to our next class.