Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

(End of school)
Finally it's over. But it was so weird Harry just kept staring and he didn't even hear me when I was talking. I could still remember those dreamy eyes. I better go back to my dorm to do my assignments.

Harry Potter's POV

Ugh... That was really, really, really embarrassing. She was trying to ask me a simple question, but I had to take 5 minutes to answer. I better go to my dorm. (Walking down the hall and bumps in to Y/N) "Hey,Y/N. I am so sorry about what happened in the halls." "It's fine", Y/N said with her smile that always brightens my day. " Hey, let me escort you to your dorm, Y/N." "No thanks. I can go myself", Y/N said with a reassuring look. " Okay, then tell me if there is anything I can do to make up for my actions." I then started to head back to my dorm. When I got there, I was really tired. I jumped onto my bed and fell asleep.

Dream [Y/N's POV]

"Harry," I said. "Yeah, Y/N." "Umm..., I love you!!," I said with a shy smile. He froze for a minute, then he replied, "Me,too. "I also wanted to ask you this since I came here," he said. "What is it?!" "It's just that... Will you be my girlfriend, he said. At first, I was surprised, but then I did the next move. I leaned forward and my soft lips touched his. Then, he did something unexpected. He held on to my head and didn't let go. Then, he touched my tongue with his. It felt like the best day ever. (10 minutes later) He finally let go and I could breathe. He then held my hand and pulled me back which made me lay down in the grass with him next to me.
(End of Dream)

Harry Potter's POV

I woke up in a fright. I picked up my favorite book and started reading till I finished. I was still shock about what happened, but I shrugged it off. It was the middle of the night, but I still didn't do my assignments. So, I decided to do then right there and right now. (5 hours later) Phew, it usually takes me 6-7 hours to finish my work, but this time it was less work. I decided to try and fall asleep again, but I just couldn't because of the dream, or should I say nightmare, that I had.

Y/N's POV

Omg, I had such a good and frightening dream. (BTW it was the same as Harry Potter's) I can't sleep anymore, but I want to tell Harry about this since he was in it. But, he's gonna think I'm crazy. I will keep this a secret unless... I can't anymore.

(Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. I wrote it on New Year's, so Happy New Year's!! Please vote and don't hate me if it was too weird or horrible. I'll try to work on the next chapter earlier. Bye!!!)