Chapter 1

Y/N= your name
E/C= eye color
H/C= hair color
F/C= favorite color
H/L= hair length
HP= Harry Potter

3rd POV

It was like every other day at Hogwarts and it was Y/N's 3 year there. Y/N was sitting patiently at her next class, potions. There was 5 minutes until Professor Snape came in. Y/N was just staring at the clock until it was time. Until, Harry Potter came in. Y/N stared straight into his eyes and she felt her hairs stand up straight.

Y/N's POV

As I star into his blue/green (depends on which it is from book or movie) eyes, I felt like I could sink in and never come out. We both were staring straight at each other. Then... he winked. WAIT... HE WINKED... AT ME!!! I almost feel out of my seat. So... Um. I basically have a crush on him. Then, Professor Snape came in ruining the best moment of my life.
(After class)
I couldn't even focus on my class. When the Professor Snape called on me, I didn't know what to say, so he took points off from my house, Hufflepuff. I felt really, really embarrassed. But, after class, I had to ask Harry Potter about today's assignment. I saw him down the hall. I walked up to him and asked him what wolfsbane does to the wolves since I didn't understand it that well.

Harry Potter's POV

As I watch Y/N walk up to me, I was a little nervous to talk to her since I accidentally WINKED at her. She asked me what wolfsbane does to the wolves. I just stood there staring at her  beautiful E/C eyes. I felt me daydreaming. I saw moments of life fly through my mind. one that caught my eye was a picture of me and Y/N holding hands in astronomy tower. When I came back to the present, I see Y/N snapping her fingers in front of my face. I tell her quickly what it means then I saw the clock. I was almost late to my next class, transfiguration. I showed Y/N the clock and we both went our separate ways. I was still holding on to the moment the flashed through my head.

(I have no idea when I might update this again, but hopefully it is soon. Happy New Years!!! Hope you liked it. sorry if there were some mistakes. BYE!!!!)