chapter one

a/n: this is my first fanfic. i'm so sorry if there are any errors. please correct me if there are. i'm a little rusty on my potter facts. i'm a slytherclaw, pisces, and today is jan 9, 2021. enjoy. oh and also, i do not own any of these characters, unless they have made up names, such as Victoire McGonagall. The characters belong to J.K. Rowling. I added a visual of victorie just in case y'all want.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mum,

I swear it wasn't supposed to get this bad. I got too deep into this and now, I have to get myself out of this. You have to understand, I love him, mum. I love Draco and I can't help it. I love you. I'm so sorry. I promise to write you the next chance I get.

                                                                                                                            Victorie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Victorie, let's go! We have to be at the platform before 11." Oh no!  I forgot to pack! 

"Okay Mum. One second." I quickly grab my green robes and put them in my trunk and luckily there are a few outfits that I put there just in case. A few undergarments, socks, and sets of clothes. I throw some shoes in the trunk for when we go to Hogsmeade. I almost forgot my tie.  I quickly throw it in and double check. Once I am sure I have everything, I call for my mum and we head to the platforms. 

"Okayy. Platform 9 3/4. Just go right through just like last time." 

"Okay." I tightly hold the trolley and run through the wall. On the other side, there lies a ginormous red and black train. I look for a sight of anyone, anyone to save me from mum's annoying need to take pictures. Then, there in the crowd of students, I see Luna. I run to her and give her the biggest hug. 

"Hello Victorie." she giggles. She seems to be distracted, in her own world. But that's Luna Lovegood for you. I look to find Hermione. I spot her out in the crowd. She's talking to Harry and Ron. 

"Luna, I'm going to say hi to 'Mione. Can you watch my trunk please?"

"Sure. I'm just gonna be here reading the quibbler."

"Thank you so much." I run to 'Mione and hug her from behind. "Hello," I can feel her flinch.

"Hey Vic." she laughs. 

"Now, Ms. Granger, I demand to hear about your summer. Save me a seat on the train and tell me all about it, but for now I've got to find mum. And Harry, Ron." I let go of 'Mione, "I missed you guys." I go up to them and give them the biggest hugs. 

"We missed you too, Vicky." I hate it when they call me that but what can I do. Plus, it's funny now so why not joke around instead of living life seriously. I give them a smirk.

"See ya guys."

Honestly, I don't know how I got into Slytherin. I don't agree with most of their beliefs, at least now I don't. I used to hangout with Draco Malfoy. But, he's a big bully. I hate to admit this, but I wish he were better. I became friends with Luna, Mione, Harry, and Ron as a joke, to mock Malfoy. But, as time went on, we became super close. "Mum, sorry. I was saying hi to my friends."

"Alright, pictures," She obviously didn't care. I train was leaving in five minutes and we had to get on our go, "Okay sweetie. Behave. No boys. Focus on your studies."

"Okay mum." I turn around and try to find Luna so I can get my trunk

"And Vic?" I turn around, "I love you honey." I run to my mum and give her the biggest hug ever.

"I love you too mum." I grab my trunk and get on the train. I can see my mum tearing up in the distance. I wave her goodbye and the train starts to move. The start of another year...

a/n: how was the chapter? don't forget to vote.

and where do you think the story should go? i'm up for any suggestions.