I sighed.

"If that's what you think is best, Sir."

"I think so. Do this and then you can start working with BTS on the new music," he said to me. 

"Okay, Sir," I told him. 

"Go to TXT's practice room and get started with them," he replied. "I'll go get up to speed with BTS and tell them why I've removed you from the rest of the tour."

"Yes, Sir," I said, standing up and bowing to him before I left his office.

When I found TXT, they had been taking a break from rehearsing in their practice room. I decided to sneak up on the boys.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I asked from behind Yeonjun.

The five boys jumped at the sound of my voice. They quickly scrambled to their feet and bowed to me, saying hello formally.

"I'm Soobin," the leader said to me. "We were just taking a break until our choreographer came back."

"I'm Park Hei Ran," I said and all of their eyes widened. "Relax, none of you are in trouble. I'm just going to be managing you guys and making sure your album is on point for your comeback. Then I'll be staying through your comebacks."

"We're honored to work with you, Hei Ran-ssi," Tae Hyun said to me. 

"Okay, first of all, let's lose the formalities, and don't call me Hei Ran-ssi. I may be married and pregnant, but I'm actually younger than Yeonjun. Next, because we're so close in age, you can relax around me. I may have done a lot with BTS this year, but I've been working in this industry, starting in the US, since I got my masters degree three years ago. I know what I'm doing. Follow my directions, things get done, and there's no need for me to get angry," I told them. "Finally, the only one who has the quick draw on my rage reflex is Min Yoongi, so I think you guys are fairly safe from me going into a sudden rage attack."

I smiled and they started laughing.

"Why does Yoongi-hyung have the ability to make you so angry so fast, Nuna?" Beomgyu asked.

"He's my older brother. Until I started working here, I hadn't seen him since I was a little girl. Most of the time, we're fine. Sometimes, he just hits that last nerve just right and off I go," I replied.

"Enough with the personal questions, you two," Soobin said, looking at Tae Hyun and Beomgyu. "We've got work to do."

"She hasn't told us what to do yet, Hyung," Kai said, smirking. 

"I'm gonna like you, aren't I?" I asked him and he smirked, shrugging.

"If you like lazy pains in the..." Yeonjun started.

"Hajima!" Soobin exclaimed telling Yeonjun to stop.

I stifled my laugh.

"Alright, Soobin is right," I backed him up. "Get in the formation for the song that will be your first single."

They all got up and did as told. I watched their choreography. Some of it was awkward as they did it. 

"How long have you had this choreography?" I asked them.

"Two weeks," Yeonjun replied.

"Has the music video been shot yet?" I asked.

"We were still trying to finalize it with management... which I guess is you, now," Soobin said to me. 

I laughed to myself. 

"Why are you laughing?" Tae Hyun asked.

"He didn't tell me this part when he told me I was working with you guys instead of going to Riyadh," I told him before I took a deep breath. "First thing is first. The choreography, I'm changing some of it. The parts that are awkward for you, in my opinion it's because they're not challenging you as a group. So, let's see what you can actually do."