chapter four

Author's Note: HA

Author's Note: HA. Here's another one today. I'm on a roll and I loved writing this one so much. This is a hefty chapter so brace yourself. Are we ready to meet our sugar daddy? I love you all!!

It was Friday morning, you had two classes this morning then it was time to go shopping. It was the first week of the semester so the classes were packed full of information but it was easy to zone out. All you could think about was anxiously awaiting tonight.  What would he look like? What would you talk about? Would it be awkward?

You had never been out with someone much older, let alone 18 years older. It was nerves of it all being so different from anything you'd done before... but you also had never looked forward to texting a guy.

After classes, you headed to Georgetown for some shopping. The goal was to find the right little black dress.

(1 New Message)
From: Aaron
"See you at 8pm"

To: Aaron
"See you."

He sent you the restaurant information last night, it was a nice Italian steakhouse. So the attire was nice nice.

You walked into a local boutique, hoping to find what you were looking for. There were lots of white, nude-toned, and black dresses. Most of them were long, gowns, or too revealing. Then there it was, the perfect little black dress for the evening.

Form-fitting, square neckline, mesh long sleeves, short but not too short.

By the time you were finished checking out, it was 5pm so you went back to your apartment to start getting ready. First a  shower, then hair, then makeup.

You had 2 hours. Your shower was a nice detox to calm your nerves. You went for natural glam makeup, with a soft Smokey brown eye look and nude lipstick.

You styled your hair in loose waves. You put on simple gold jewelry, nude heels, and a beige trench coat.

When you were all finished, you took a look at yourself in the mirror.

Damn, I look good.

Around 7:30 you left to head to restaurant, taking the train into the city. You walk down the street to find it at the end of the corner. Neither of you thought about how to identify one another.

As you walk up to the spot, you see the back of a man's head, he's wearing a long black coat. Tall with dark hair. He's looking around.

Is that him? Hmm.

He starts to turn around, your eyes lock and you stare intensely for a few moments.

IT'S HIM. HOLY SHIT IT'S THE— THE SUIT GUY FROM YESTERDAY.

He cracks a smile, walking up to you.

"Hello, Y/n?", he says in a soft deep voice.

"It's you. The guy from yesterday", you say fully shocked.