Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

Shaking your head lightly, you grip the edge of the bench, exhaling deeply and glance back up. Your breath hitches, your eyes connecting with Rossi as he leans against the door frame, his hands tucked in his pockets and his gaze fixated on you. He pushes off, stalking toward you and resting his hands on your hips, his fingers sliding underneath the waistband of your panties and his breath fanning your exposed shoulder.

"The things I could do to you, right now." He murmurs, his voice husky and his eyes dark with hunger and lust.

"What's stopping you?" You say airily. The feeling of his fingers resting on your hips, so close yet so far from your dripping pussy, already turning you into a panting mess.

He chuckles, his lips ghosting your ear. "Nothing, but we wouldn't be going out tonight. Probably not for a while, because you wouldn't be able to walk." Rossi torturously skims his hands to your front, his fingers sitting just above your clit. "I'd have you tied to the bed, completely open and vulnerable, a whimpering mess under my touch. And at the end of the night, I'd have you begging for me to stuff you with my cock and fuck you so hard the only word you remember is my name."  

You exhale sharply, leaning into him as his finger brushes your clit, a wave of pleasure rolling through you. His other hand travels up your stomach, cupping your breast through your lace bra. You close your eyes in pleasure, Rossi's finger circling your clit and sliding down your slit.

"Open your eyes gattina."

You obey, your eyes connecting with his through the mirror, a faint smile on your lips at his tense jaw and dark orbs. It's taking all his will power to not rip your panties off and fuck you against the sink, and you love nothing more than to watch him struggle. To watch him slowly crumble at your touch, losing control and using you as he pleases.

His finger teases your entrance, your hips jutting out. He chuckles, swirling his finger around and spreading your juices, before finally plunging it in. You moan, leaning your head back and resting your hands on top of the counter as Rossi tortuously pumps his finger in and out of you.

Another moan escapes you as he adds a second finger, his pace increasing and your walls clenching as he hooks his fingers in a 'come hither' motion, sending your head forward. You can feel his hardened cock resting on your ass as you haunch over, gripping the edge of the counter as he continues his teasing, changing the tempo each time he feels you get close.

"Please David," You groan, your hips rolling to grind your clit against his palm. "Let me cum."

His hand leaves your breast, wrapping around your neck and pulling you up to him. "As I've told you before, you cum when I tell you, gattina, and I don't want you to yet," Rossi growls in your ear, a shiver running up your spine at the tone.

You pant, trying desperately to soothe the ache between your legs and the burning pleasure building in your stomach. Suddenly, Rossi retracts his fingers, a whimper leaving you at the loss. He brings them to his lips, sucking them clean. "Fuck you taste good gattina."

Heat consumes your body, your cheeks flushed as you can only stare at the man in silence, completely speechless. You hear his belt buckle clink, his jeans sliding down and the feeling of your panties being tugged. You watch in anticipation as Rossi aligns himself, pushing into you and closing his eyes. "Fuck." He groans, his jaw tense as his revels in the feeling of your pussy clamping around his cock.

You haven't had sex in over a week, Rossi too concerned for your mental health to even begin to worry about himself and his sexual desires. But as he walked into the bathroom and saw you standing there in your lingerie, he couldn't control himself. He just had to have you.

Rossi thrusts into you, his hands roaming your body in disarray. He can never get enough of you, your entire essence holding a power over him no other woman has ever had. And he loves it. Flames erupt in the wake of his hands, his fingers digging into your flesh and marking bruises.

You moan at the contact of his mouth skimming your shoulder, a hand settling on your waist and pulling you toward him as he pounds into you. Your head hangs low as you close your eyes, the overwhelming pleasure too much. His thrusts get harder, his hips slamming into you and pushing you against the bench, with nowhere to go but take it.

Rossi wraps his hand back around your neck, yanking your head up. "Look at yourself, taking my cock like the good little slut you are."

Your pussy throbs around his cock, your eyes half-lidded as you try to concentrate on yourself. Your hair is wild, your cheeks rosy and your eyes glinting with lust and pleasure. You glance at Rossi, your heart beating against your ribs at his state.

Rossi momentarily closes his eyes, his breath laboured and his groans music to your ears as he continues to thrust into you, not yet aware of you staring. His hand tightens around your neck, stars dancing around your vision as you moan, your back arching. Connecting eyes with you, your stomach flutters at the look he gives you; filled with nothing but love and affection.

"Who are you?" He murmurs, his goatee grazing your neck.

At first, you don't respond, not completely sure of his question and also unable to. You open your mouth to answer, but only a moan slips out. His next thrust is harder, his cock hitting your g-spot. Then you realise. "I'm your little whore."

He smiles. "That's right, you're my whore, all mine."

Your stomach swells, your orgasm growing and your legs beginning to shake. You rely on Rossi to keep you up, as your walls tighten and the pleasure builds. "David," You moan out, pleading for him to let you cum.

"Cum for my gattina." Rossi nips your collarbone, your eyes closing as you cream around his cock, screaming his name. He thrusts into you a few more times before he follows after you.

Leaning his hands on the counter, Rossi's chest lays flush with your back, his chest heaving as he catches his breath. You smile, welcoming his warmth and the moment to just stand there, wrapped together. Slowly he straightens and pulls out of you, moving to grab a cloth and heat it up before cleaning between your legs.

You sigh, turning around once he slides your panties back up. You don't say anything, only leaning against the edge of the counter and raking his body, biting your lip as your love for him consumes you. "I'm going to have a shower, I think you should join me. You know, to save water." He sends you his lopsided smile.

Chuckling, you step forward and rest a hand on his chest, his breath hitching. "Nah, because when every man looks at me and dares come close, he's going to smell you on me and see your marks, and know I belong to you."

His lips part, his heart pounding rapidly as he comprehends your words. His eyes darken, and the desire to sit you on the bench and fuck you again, grows but he knows that you'll miss the reservation and as he thinks about it, he'd rather rip the clothes off you after a teasing dinner. Swallowing, Rossi watches as you brush past him, a smirk tugging at the corners of your lips.