"Rough night", he asked bringing me in for a hug.

I sighed and rubbed my face against his chest.

"No , just for up early this morning and decided to catch up on some revision work", I smiled and quickly pecked his cheek and getting in the car.

"I was thinking we could hang out at my place today after school , but it's okay if you're too tired ", Blake said from beside me.

I perked up at the mention of his place.
I absolutely loved it.

"What , no of course not. I love hanging out at your place", I smiled securing my seat belt.
"Are the others coming too", I asked.
"I haven't asked them yet , but I know Luke's been bothering me about my jacuzzi", Blake chuckled.
"But we're in the summer ", I said confused.
"Try telling him that ", Blake grumbled causing me to laugh.
"How are you parents , you don't really speak of them ", I said looking at him.

Blake sighed before he spoke.

"There's not really much to say , except that they weren't really around", Blake said.
"I know they love me but there was always more important things so my nanny raised me. Yes they were always there for the important ones occasionally checking up on me but that's it. They weren't ever in the same place to long ", Blake explained sighing loudly.
"Oh , but you're still in contact so that's good", I smiled.

"Yeah , I told my parents about you and they'd like to meet you ", Blake smiled.
"I'm sorry what ", I said quickly.
"They want to meet me ", I asked slowly.
"Yeah , what's the big deal. I'm meeting your mom soon ", Blake asked glancing at me.
"I guess you're right on that one", I mumbled looking out the window.
"They invited all of us to their anniversary party , more like a ball. Its next month ", Blake said.

"A ball ", I said shocked.

Damm , what happened to a regular dinner to meet new people !
They invite me to a ball !

"Yeah , they do this charity thing every year on their anniversary. Rich people come around , have a few drinks and good food whole donating money to the Children's Home. It's a good cause , I even donated some last year with my first paycheck. Damn was my parents surprised ", Blake chuckles.

"I guess that's great then. So when's the ball ", I asked looking at Blake.
"Few weeks from now. I'm not exactly sure on the date though ", Blake answered when we arrived at school.
"I feel like Chinese , how about that when we go to your place ", I asked getting out the car.
"Yeah sure , there's a place that sells it just down the road of my apartment ", Blake said and slung his arm over my shoulder bringing me closer to his lean form.

We arrived at my locker when I heard a gasp behind me.

I turned and saw Beth standing with her two minions looking shell shocked.

"You left me , for her. For this bitch ", she screeched.
I was taken aback by her words that I didn't even realize when Blake let go of me.
"Don't you ever fucking call her a bitch again Beth ", Blake said angerily.
"Why would you leave for someone like her , Blakey. How could you embarrass me like this , with her ", she said like she couldn't believe that Blake could stoop as low as to date someone like me.

"Listen here Beth , did you ever consider that maybe just maybe that Blake doesn't want to be with you anymore. He's with me Beth and I think it'll be better if you accept that and stop embarrassing yourself any further ", I say as calmly as I could and grabbed Blake's hand and pulled him towards our English period , totally forgetting about my textbook that's left in my locker.

"Easy baby calm down are yoh okay", Blake asked when I couldn't control my shaking hands.

"I'm sorry , I just need to um breath", I whispered softly.
"That's okay , just take deep breaths ", he said rubbing my back in a soothing motion.

"So , how did I do ", I asked when I finally got ahold of my breathing.

Blake looked amused before he answered.

"You did pretty good babe. I didn't think you'll blow up like that though ", he chuckled.
"What was I supposed to do ! She insulted me and called me the b-word. I had to react ", I say throwing my hands up.
"It's okay Em. You reacted well I guess ", he said smiling.
"You guess ? Whatever just share your textbook with me. I don't think I'm not ready to face Beth again", I say with a sigh resting my head on the table.

Our teacher came in and started the lesson.

************************************

A/N

Another update !

Don't forget to tap the 🌟 if you enjoyed this chapter 😊.

Bye , until next time 🥰.

Uncovering Blakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें