Blake punched in the code and the gates slid open.

"Holy shit Blake. This is a other level of rich", I say dumfounded.

"Yeah , my parents are show off", he chuckled slightly shaking his head.

"They have every right to be damn", I say shaking my head.

"It's so awesome , I wouldn't mind living in a place surrounded by trees. It has a calming effect."

"Now you just sound like Mia ", Blake laughed getting out.

I laughed and followed behind him when the door open to reveal a doorman smiling brightly at Blake.

"Well , look who it is Mr. Blake . How nice to see you again", the man smiled.

"Nice to see you too Richard , this is Emma , my girlfriend", Blake gestured to me who stood silently beside him.

"Hello , nice to meet you ", I smiled shaking his hand.

"Likewise , please come in . Rose made lemonade", Richard smiled letting us through.

I looked at Blake with a raised eyebrow.

"Rose is his wife , who cooks for the workers. They live in the guest house out back ", Blake explained taking my hand pulling me towards the kitchen where I heard slight humming.

"Hey Rose , look who arrived with a special someone", I heard behind us.

Blake let go of my hand engulfed Rose in a bear hug picking up her small frame and spinning her around causing her to giggle while hitting him with a dish cloth.

"Put me down you man child", she scolded laughing lightly.

Blake put her down and kissed her cheek giving her a bright smile.

"Rose , meet my girlfriend Emma , Emma this is my Rose. She practically raised me ", he said looking down at the little woman with so much love that it warmed my heart.

"Girlfriend , this is the girl you told me about. She's even more prettier in person", she gushed engulfing me in a tight hug.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Rose", I smiled politely.

"Oh nonsense. It's just Rose dear", she smiled. " I've heard a lot about you , it's great to finally meet you ", she smiled.
"Well , all good things I hope", I responded with a smile.

"Of course dear , excuse me , I have to run some errands to run. Have some lemonade and it was really nice meeting you Emma ", Rose smiled.

"And don't be a stranger Blake ", Rose warned.

"Cross my heart", Blake smiled.

Blake then showed my to his old room which had looked like a plain room with dark bedding.

"I just have to brief the staff on something then I'll be right up ", Blake had said giving me a long hard kiss leaving me wanting more.

I looked around the room for a whole seeing that all the cupboards were empty except for bedding.

His room had a perfect view of the huge pool and large greenary around it.
There just weren't much decorations to it.

Suddenly I felt arms circle around my waist pulling me into a firm chest.

"I didn't hear you come in ", I smiled drawing random patterns in his muscular arms.

"That was the plan ", he said kissing my neck.

He started placing wet kisses over my jawline causing me to move my neck giving him better access.

I let out a involuntary moan when Blake started sucking the skin just between my neck and shoulder blades.

"Blake ", I whispered turning around.
He captured me in a passionate kiss , and I kept his pace as he moved away to place more kisses to the other side of my  leaving me breathless and feeling some type of way I can't explain.

Horny ?

Blake moved me towards the bed as he leaned over me capturing me in another sweet kiss.

"Blake. What if someone walks in ", I asked pulling away breathless from the kiss.
"Don't worry baby. They have the day off. It's only us", he smirked pulling me into another kiss.
He's hands roamed my body as he placed himself between my legs.
I ran my hands under his shirt feeling his abs under my fingertips.
Suddenly Blake removes the hoodie I'm wearing and throwing it across the room.
"Blake ", I gasped as his hands went under my shirt towards my breast .
Squeezing it slightly he mouth went to kiss every inch of my face.
"Are , are we going to have sex ", I asked weakly already loving where this is going.
Blake pulled away breathless and looked down at me with a soft smile.
"No baby , I want your first time to be special ", he said placing his hand on my cheek caressing it.
"Oh", I dumbly said.
I already feel aroused and now his does this , what kind of game is he playing.
"But I can please you in other ways , if you want me to baby ", Blake whispered close to my ear.
I blushed like a damn tomato nodding my head.
"Use your words baby , do you want me please you", he asked moving his hands towards my jeans.
"Yes , I want you to please", I whispered .
Blake captured me into another kiss while undoing my jeans.
But then he stopped.
"What", I asked breathless.
"Before I continue , I just want you to know that I love you Emma , every inch of you ", he whispered placing a firm kiss to my lips.
"I love you too Blake , I have been for a while now ", I smiled blushing slightly.
Blake then proceeded to place multiple kisses down my lower abdomen towards my womenly parts .
Never in a million years would I have thought I'd find myself in a mansion , with one of the hottest , sweetest guy , who loves me and doing such unspeakable things to me.
When I felt the air on my throbbing core , I looked down to see Blake looking at me with lustful eyes biting his lower lip.
"You're so wet for me baby ", he smirked running his thumb over my soaking vagina .
"I bet you taste good too", he said then without warning he started licking and sucking causing intangible words to leave my mouth.
I bit lower lip trying to stop myself from making an even bigger fool of myself.

"Don't baby , I want to hear you , what I'm doing to you ", Blake said then added another finger into me causing me to gasp at the sudden movement.
He then added another finger leaving me breathless.
I felt something building at the bottom of my stomach making me moan Blake's name.
"That's it baby , come for me ", Blake said placing lips on mine swollowing my moans.
Blake smiled before collapsing beside me and wrapping me in his arms.
"Thank you ", I whispered looking up at Blake who smiled lazily at me.
"What for ", he asked looking down at me.
"My first orgasm , I liked it", I smiled blushing and hiding my face in his chest.
"I love you Emma ", Blake suddenly and lifting my face to his and placing a kiss on my lips.
"I love you too Blake , I really do ", I said with a soft smile tracing the tattoo on his ribcage towards his chest.
"My heart's your baby , it only beats for you ", he said placing my hand his beating heart.
"You're so cheesy , I love it ", I say pinching his cheeks.
"Only for you baby ", Blake grinned flipping us over and kissing me again.