Yungi (slight angst, steamy, fluff) ~No Regrets~ pt.1

Start from the beginning

The pink haired male stopped him right there. He had been listening to every word the other said, and it utterly broke his heart. He leaned in closer and wiped the tear that was running down the blond male's cheek with his thumb.

"Hey, don't do that. It's not your fault. Whether you were at work all the time or not, it was no reason to cheat, they should've just talked to you about it." The mystery male put his hand on Mingi's thigh, squeezing it gently. "Listen, I wouldn't let this get you down in the dumps. You are very attractive and seem to have a nice heart, anybody would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend. You deserve somebody who will love you, and treat you right, a-and be honest with you" he said with a smile that contained his bright teeth, his eyes as big as ever.

Mingi returned the other's gesture simply, saying a small "Thank you for listening."

"Of course, my name is Yunho by the way" he spoke, holding his hand out.

"Mingi.."

~

The pair were over at Mingi's apartment, since he wasn't the fittest to be driving in his condition, and Yunho had walked to the bar anyways, so he had just decided to drive them both. They were currently sitting on the couch, just having random conversation about random things. They both found it really easy to talk to each other; both were incredible listeners and also knew how to keep the conversation engaging. They each had noticed the other individual taking long stares at them, even if at the moment, they weren't talking. There was obviously some sort of tension. Mingi was the one to make a move, slowly leaning his body towards Yunho, their faces eventually getting extremely close. They stared at each other for several seconds, waiting for the other to move away, but neither of them did. Getting tired of the games, Mingi pulled the other male by the waist, crashing their lips together.

Yunho wrapped his arms around the man's neck, wanting to get as much as he could. The kiss was filled with heavy exhales and inhales, being exchanged between them. Mingi set the latter onto the couch, with his back against it and his head on the armrest. He slipped his tongue into the older's mouth, resulting in a tongue battle for dominance, which Mingi ultimately won. Their heads went harshly from side to side, as they were roughly capturing each other's lips in their own. A soft moan could be heard coming from Yunho, as the other put his lips on his neck and a hand on his waist, squeezing at the flesh a bit. Yunho slipped one of his arms away, running his hand down Mingi's stomach until it found his bulge. This caused a deep moan to be released from the blond's mouth, but that's when he also pulled away. They both were breathing like their lives depended on it, because it almost sort of did. They were barely able to breathe because they had stole the breaths of one another.

Mingi's face was hovering over the older's, his eyes taking in the sight under him, it was the most sinful, yet gorgeous thing he had ever seen. But as much as he enjoyed it, he had to stop it. He slowly got off of Yunho, who had a confused look on his face. Before he could question anything, Mingi decided to speak.

"Don't get the wrong idea Yunho. I really enjoyed it...and you."

"Well that's good, you had me thinking I did something wrong" the pink haired voiced, nervously chuckling and lifting himself back in a seating position.

"No! Of course not. It's just that.. you seem like a really great person, and I really like having you around me. Your company is honestly rejuvenating, and I haven't felt like this before, even with my ex." Mingi kept going on, but Yunho wanted him to tell him what it really was that he was trying to say.

"Mingi?..."

"I like having you around and I like you, and I don't want to mess that up with just sex that we might regret the next morning."

"Oh..okay then. I get it." Yunho said softly, looking away from the other man on the couch.

"Hey" Mingi said, holding the other's face with his hand, looking him in the eyes. "I like you. I like talking to you. I don't regret anything we have done at all, but I just want to wait it out to see where this goes.

Yunho's mouth formed into a wide beam. "Okay. And also, I like you too Mingi."

Both males shared a gentle and short kiss. 

"It's pretty late now, maybe you should stay over, that is, if you want to. I bought a new mattress so you can sleep there and I could take the couch." The both of them laughed at the mattress statement, and Yunho agreed to stay.

Mingi led the other into his bedroom, grabbing some clothes for him and himself, before telling him that he could go shower in his bathroom. Mingi decided to shower in another bathroom the apartment held, since he wanted to wash off the tension he had built up inside of him from the night's activities. After 20 minutes, he was out of the shower and dressed, heading to his room to retrieve things so he could sleep on the couch. He entered the bedroom still expecting Yunho to be in the bathroom, but was instead greeted by the sight of the amazingly beautiful man sleeping in the bed.

He looks really nice in my clothes, Mingi thought to himself.

He stared at the other for a bit longer, admiring him, before he got a blanket, a pillow, and his phone charger, and headed back into the living room. He set up the couch to be comfortable, and peacefully drifted off to sleep, not believing that he has met such an amazing person in such a short amount of time. He honestly felt really lucky.