Chapter 9

The brunette entered the infirmary to see her best friend. In that moment she really wanted to talk to someone about what happened. But Harry was there also.

"Hey Mione." Harry said.

"Hey! How are you, Gin?"

"I'm better." She said with a small smile.

Hermione took a seat on a chair near her bed. She wanted also to tell Harry, but she didn't know how he will react, so she decided that it will be better not to tell him. At least not yet.

"How's practice going?" Ginny asked.

"It's ok, could have been better of course. "

They talked for a while but she avoided every time the 'quidditch talk' she wanted to catch sometime Ginny alone so she can tell her without anyone beeing suspicious.

"Mione, you missed breakfast" Ginny said.

"It's alright, you're more important right now." She said smiling to her best friend.

"Thanks, Mione, you're the best."

"I know." She said laughing.

"Look, I gotta go, class starts soon, Harry, you coming?"

"Yeah, lets go. Love, take care." Harry said.

"I will, love you!" Ginny replied.

"Love you too."

Classes were over and Hermione was becoming more and more nervous.

'Why am I like this? I don't care about him!' She said in her mind, but her reaction from yesterday said otherwise.

She changed into her quidditch uniform, took her broom and headed to the back field were she found Draco.

"Well, well, well Granger? Late, aren't we?"

She looked at her muggle watch and rolled her eyes.

"Are you kidding me? For six minutes?

"I expect you to be here in time."

"Look at you...all in a coach mood." She said laughing, but when Draco shot her a death stare she felt silent.

She bit her tongue, trying hard not to laugh.

"Understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" He said smirking.

"This is unnecessary, really."

"I know, I just want to hear you say it. Come on." He laughed.

"Not in a million years Malfoy!"

"Then I guess I'll have to go..." He pretended to go away, expecting her to shout after him, but when he heard her say: "I guess you're going to have to find another tutor for potions class, right?" He stopped.

'Damn, she's good.' He thought and turned back to her.

"That's what I thought. Oh...and I haven't forgot about yesterday."

"I already said sorry, what are you expecting?" He said remembering what he had called her.

"A kiss, perhaps?" He said laughing.

"You wish." She said and laughed, and all the bad emotions got away.

"Are you gonna train me or what?"

"You didn't finish the sentence, Granger." He demanded.

"Oh, I can't believe I'm doing this." After a long pause she finally said:"Yes, coach... Happy?"