Pronunciation Guide part 2 and final note

I= sounds like EE

U and Ó= Both these letters make the sound OO

Y= it is a vowel and is pronounced like the Y in the word system.

Ą= Makes a nasal O sound

 ę= Makes a nasal Eh sound 

Note Polish nasal vowel sounds will differ depending on their position. When they come before fricatives (Like F, S, Z, and W) and at the end of words (Though Ę at the end of words is pronounced as simply an Eh by most speakers it can be nasal E as some speakers like actors do that, it's really your choice) they will be nasal vowels. When they come before B or P it will sound like OM and EM respectively. similar things will happen when they come before K, G C, CZ, T, D, and DŻ as they will sound like ON and EN respectively. They will sound OŃ and EŃ when they come before Ś, Ć, Ź, and DŹ. Of course, Polish nasal vowels will lose their nasal quality when they come before L and Ł and will be reduced to an O and E respectively.

AU/Ał= Both sound like the "ow" in cow.

EU= Sounds like E and W sounds together so the word Europa will be pronounced as "ewropa".

C= Makes the sound TS

G= It always makes a hard G sound even when it is next to an E, Y, or an I

CZ= makes the CH sound

Ć/CI= makes a very soft CH sounds Like CH in words like cheap.

DŹ/DZI= Makes a very soft English J sound

DŻ= Sounds like an English J

CH and H= Both make the H sound. However, there are some dialects of Polish that differentiate CH and H from each other like in the regions of Podhale and Kresy.

SZ= Makes the SH sound

Ś/SI= Makes a very soft SH sounds like SH in words like sheep.

R= Rs are trilled.

J= They make the Y sound

W= They make the V sound

Ń/NI= Sounds like the NI in onion

Ł= Makes the English W sound.

Ż and RZ= both make the ZH sound in words like Television and pleasure

Ź/ZI= sounds like a very soft version of the ZH sound

The story will use a lot of Swahili, Spanish, Polish, German, and Japanese in the story for things such as naming conventions. The translation of what the words and sentences mean in English will be provided in brackets next to the word. There is a made word called Cajawa which should be pronounced as tsah-yah-vah not kajawa just a warning for everyone. Note I will be changing certain events in history which you will soon find out as the story progresses so in other this universe is an alternate universe you could say Also, a quick Swahili lesson. DH is pronounced like the TH in "this" and "that", Gs are always hard G sound like in "get" and "go", vowels are always fully pronounced and never reduced, there also no diphthongs so if you see 2 vowels they have to be pronounced separately. 

  Japanese Pronoiunciation 

the syllables SI( like English See), TI( like English Tee), and TU( like the English Too), don't exist in native Japanese words in place of these 3 syllables you get SHI for SI, CHI for TI, and TSU( pronounced like the Polish CU or German ZU) for TU

the syllables SI( like English See), TI( like English Tee), and TU( like the English Too), don't exist in native Japanese words in place of these 3 syllables you get SHI for SI, CHI for TI, and TSU( pronounced like the Polish CU or German ZU) for TU. The syllable FU is not an F or H sound it is a sound between an H and an F, however, FU in my story will be represented by HU as I feel it fits the sound a lot more than FU in my opinion.  Also in Japanese words can only end with an N or a vowel( which are A,I,U,E,O)

Double Consonants in Japanese are pronounced very similarly to the double consonants in Italian as most double consonants indicate a short pause, except for the double S as a double S indicates a long S sound. In native Japanese words, the most common double consonants are K, T( including CHI and TSU which is doubled as CCHI and TTSU), P, and S( including SHI which is doubled as SSHI).  Japanese also has contracted sounds like RYA, RYU, RYO, MYA, MYU, MYO, KYA, KYU, KYO, SHA, SHU, SHO, CHA, CHU, and CHO.