"Prince Lucifer & The Curse" (Part 2)

It was a quiet night as Prince Lucifer and His demons took to the skies as they were on their way to the The Quiet Silverbell Forest, to retrieve the mythical flowers, The Needle Ice and the Frost Flowers.

Luke, Prince Lucifer's trusty steed and Pegasus, was flying with all of his might as they flew past the outskirts of the kingdom of Gehenna and into the moonlit sky.

Prince Lucifer was searching high and low, looking for this so-called Quiet Silverbell Forest. He remained vigilant, looking at His map.

"Where is the Quiet Silverbell Forest?" He asked Himself.

"Maybe we're lost, Your Majesty," One of his demons said, a snake.

Prince Lucifer hissed. "No, we're just going slow."

Prince Lucifer whipped Luke, yelling, "Go faster, Luke!"

Luke obeyed and with that, the coach carriage flew into the sky with acceleration.

By the time it was midnight, Luke spotted a deep, dense forest and then, he heard a soft, melodious sound of bells ringing and he glimpsed at a soft bright white light glowing.

"There", Prince Lucifer said, pointing down at the sounds of the bells. "That must be the Quiet Silverbell Forest." "Luke, please take us down there."

Luke obeyed and they came down to stop at the Quiet Silverbell Forest.

The Quiet Silverbell Forest, hence its name, was a magical deep forest, home to mythical, mystical and magical flowers and creatures where they live and thrive.

The trees were dark green, growing silverbells that rang throughout the forest, warning the dangers of evil and darkness brewing.

As Prince Lucifer and His demons entered the forest, the soft, white bright light appeared before them and it revealed a small fairy with wings, a wand and a little white flower in its hair.

Once the fairy saw Prince Lucifer, she gasped and said, "Hello, welcome to the Quiet Silverbell Forest. I'm Heaven, the protector and guardian of the forest and I'm also a Light Fairy."

Prince Lucifer, hiding His evil interior heart and pretending to be kind and sweet, took a bow and said warmly, "Hello Heaven, the Light Fairy, I'm Prince Lucifer of Gehenna and these are my friends."

The demons waved hello to Heaven and then Prince Lucifer continued, "This is a wonderful place; could you possibly give us a tour?"

Heaven giggled and then she said, friendly, "Of course, follow me."

Leaving a trail of white fairy dust, Heaven showed Prince Lucifer and His "friends" a tour of the Quiet Silverbell Forest and let me give you guys a tour of the forest as well.

The Quiet Silverbell Forest is a magical forest where it's a home to various mystical creatures and flowers, where magic is connected between different lands and kingdoms.

Álfheimr: a home where dwell the peoples called ljósálfar [Light Elves]; but the dökkálfar [Dark Elves] dwell down in the earth, and they are unlike in appearance, but by far more unlike in nature. The Light-elves are fairer to look upon than the sun, but the Dark-elves are blacker than pitch.

Ljósfaeheim: a home where the Light Faries dwell and they possess white magic that gives them the power to do good deeds and help the forest.

Norðrfaeheimr: a home where the Aurora Fairies dwell and they use their magic from the norðrljós (Northern Lights) to guide the visitors and inhabitants to safety throughout the Quiet Silverbell Forest.

Sútvǫllr: a home where there's an eternal winter every year in the Quiet Silverbell Forest and where the Sútvǫlfae, also called, the Winter Fairies use their cryokinetic magic to create a winter wonderland for children to play and build snow animals, make snow angels, go sledding, build igloos and go ice skating.