Chapter 9

Hey everyone. Sry for not updating for so long. School starts soon so I think I'll take longer to update but to all the peeps that read this. Thank you.

~Kagome POV~

It had been a week since Inuyasha asked me to be his mate. I'm not worried to be his mate or anything, it's just." Are you alright Kagome? You look uneasy."  Sango asked me. I tried to nod but ended up shaking my head. I didn't know Inuyasha was in the room so when he walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder,  I got a fright. Inuyasha looked at me with worry, sadness and love in his eyes.

I knew I could trust Inuyasha with anything. "What's wrong Kagome?" Inuyasha asked me. I tried to look happy but failed badly.

Everybody looked at me worried. I stood up and walked outside saying nothing. I didn't feel good today. I felt unwell, or sick.

Sango came to me and asked what was wrong. I looked at her, not knowing what to say. 'what is wrong with me'. I suddenly fell on my knees and grabbed my stomach. I clutched my stomach and Sango ran to go fetch the others.

When everyone came, I had passed out already. When I came too, I was in a new hut. I didn't know where I was so I sat up immediately. Inuyasha and everyone was around me. Kaede said," Something is processing you, Kagome."

I was shocked and scared. I was trembling but Inuyasha held me in his arms when he saw me tremble.

"Will Kagome be okay?" Shippo asked. Inuyasha yelled," Course she'll be okay! I'll never let anything happen to her! " Everyone looked at Inuyasha, shocked.

Kaede said," I know who is processing Kagome." Inuyasha asked," Noone will lay a finger on her! " I hugged Inuyasha tightly.

Kaede said," The person who processed Kagome is-. "

Left you on a cliffhanger. Lol. Enjoy the rest of your day/night. See you in the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and maybe follow me. Bye-bye boys and girls, ladies and gents.