chapter 6"My wedding dress"

Eva's POV...

"Miss Williams?"

I heard a manly husky voice but I was too sleepy to see who was calling me

"Miss Williams"

Again I heard a voice this time it was louder than before. I hummed in response. I felt someone snuggled more into me.

Isa!

"Eva..."

I heard a husky voice near my ears. I abruptly woke up and looked to my right where was Mr.knight. He was looking at me with his all focus.

"Eva... we are here"

It was the second time he said my name. When he took my name it felt something else than other. I shook my head to remove all the stupid thoughts.

I took Isa in my arms and got out of the car. He did the same. Once we were standing in front of each other.

"Would you like to come inside??"

I asked politely.

"No.. other time"

he said and extended his hand to take the sleeping Isa from my arms.  I kissed her forehead and gave her to him. They sat inside and I stood there for them to go but he didn't. I looked at him with confusion and was about to say something.

"Go inside "

order. He ordered me again. I was about to reply when he raised his eyebrows challenging me to disobey him.

I can't!

I went inside and directly to my room.  I went toward the window and looked down to see them still there. But then they flew away!

I changed into my PJs and lay down thinking about the day. I am not used to having attention or being cared for by anyone but today's behavior hurt me to my core.

I was a bit sad about this Wedding till now but a big part of me was happy that I have someone who loves me doesn't matter what relationship I share.

My daughter loves me...

She did. And I couldn't be more grateful to god for giving me such a cutie daughter. I slept thinking about it. 

In the morning when I woke up from a call. I see the caller I thought it was Mr. Knight. I knitted my brows.

Why is he calling me?

I picked up the call nervously but then I heard Isa's voice. My face relaxed and a small smile got his space on my lips.

"Good morruning mommy"

she said and I chuckled at her not-so-clear word.

"Good morning baby"

I said and then she asked me to come to her house.

How can I??

Without permission!!

I tried to deny But then she pleaded with me and I couldn't deny her anyone. My heart didn't allow it!

"Ok... I'll be there"

I said to her and went to freshen up.,

,