Gulf: it's too hot mew...he was talking in a seductive tone......I am feeling too hot he opens his two more buttons..and shake his shirt...I think I should remove this too... what's say...

Mew: he is growing hard...gulfff ...we have guests here...please baby don't play with me....

Gulf: I want you Mew...please....now mew, please ...

Mew: mew come closer to gulf...can you wait for some time baby...let me handle this meeting and them your husband will be all yours...

Gulf: lay on the bed which gives access to mew to look at his sexy legs...gulf's shirt rolled up and he is looking extremely hot...can we do once mew...now ....please.....Mew got too hard by looking at gulf and after listening to that please from gulf.....

gulf was waiting for the opportunity he moves to mew's ear wait let me close the doors...gulf closed the door and said ...mew are you going to sign those papers or not....

Mew: what the hell so that was just an act to sign those...really gulf.....I won't sign...you really need a lesson to let these clients go then I will punish you for this...wait and watch...

Gulf: okay as you wish.... gulf started moaning.....aahhh meww aaahhh yesss like this.... Aahh...

Mew: what are you doing?? gulf stop it...clients are outside...have you gone mad... mew try to come closer when gulf said if you dared to move a single step...I will open the door and move out in this dress in front of your clients.... So don't..now sign...

Mew: gulf behave yourself....this is not a joke...

Gulf: okay...then let me show you how to behave...,..ahhhhhh aaahhhh mewwww yessss aah oh my god oh myyyy gooodddd youuuu areeee sooo good....gulf raised his voice..if you don't sign then.... I will raise my voice and embarrass you in front of your clients... the choice is yours...

Mew is getting hard...though he is scared still he never expected gulf's moans can be so seducing....... Mew gather some strength and tried to argue but gulf raises his voice ahhhhhhhh mewwww yesss ahhhhh babyyy ...aah fuck me baby fuck me...yesss

Mew shout stop gulf.....where is the paper please stop..... I am ready to sign where ever you say he took the paper and sign it... O has signed but please stop..... Gulf took papers and smiled.....mew looked gulf in anger...I will see you brat.... Mew gritted his teeth...

Gulf: see me baby I am sure I can't look sexier than this....

Mew went out to fix himself... And looked down he is still hard... Fuck that brat was really something... How can someone look so hot.... Shit.... Stop mew think something else... You need to go down... Mew closed his eyes and remembered that slap.... And in the next moment, his expression changed from horny to angry.... You have to pay for this gulf... He looks down now he is ready to go...

Gulf immediately makes soft copies of documents and sent to his lawyer.... And techno... Now Mew it will be fun playing with you...

After sending clients ...mew come to his room...he looked to gulf he was applying night cream to his hands....he looked to Mew and smiled...hello Mr horny husband....how was your day...

Mew: I will see you gulf ...I was being soft on you but ....now I will show you whom you are dealing with....

Gulf: ha ha ha mew I can't forget your face when you were too hard down....ha ha ha ....do you know I have to learn all these things on the internet...as you know I am not gay and don't have any experience...so....but it actually worked....

A bottle of cream slipped from Gulf's hand and when he moves ahead to pick it...his leg slipped due to cream fell on the floor...and next minute...gulf lost his control ...mew saw and tried to save gulf but he also. slipped due to cream and both fell on the ground....gulf was on mew...and their lips are touched....they are looking into each other's eye....

Author's Note

Keit: Gulf apologize to Mink and I will spare you... Else... No one can save you from my anger....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.