𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

INDIRAJORDAN ADDED TO THEIR STORY 17s ago

✰✰✰✰

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 was dark; the lights dimmed down to reflect the mood of the room. Indira was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, hitting her pen on the paper. She was at a loss for words, unable to think of the next line in her song. It just wasn't coming to her mind, and David wasn't any help considering he was throwing balls of paper at her head, occasionally being successful.

"Are you going to help me?" Indira stopped the ball of paper in its path for her head and chucked it back towards her friend, landing directly on his shoulder.

"Um no." David flashed his signature smile at her then began scrunching another piece of paper in preparation.

"Please," she begged, stretching the syllables out, "this is your speciality, Mr Santan Dave."

"It's also your speciality Miss Indira Jordan."

Indira was quick to think of a response that would silence him in seconds, "If you help me I'll feature in one of your songs."

David had been trying for the past couple of weeks to get Indira a feature in one of his songs, but she'd always refuse, saying she wants to build her own career rather than piggyback off someone else. Her wishes were bold; they were different. Most would jump at the chance, knowing it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, bound to boost anyone's career, but Indira wanted to make it on her own, despite the difficulties. Many singers or rappers become highly noticed when someone bigger remixes or features in a song, which Dave has experience in considering his song with AJ Tracey and the Drake remix of Wanna Know.

"Hmm, Dia you got me there. Okay, I'll help you, what are we doing?" he stood up and went to sit on the right armrest of her chair so he could see what she had down.

Indira hit him lightly on the arm when he came to sit down, "have you listened to anything I've said?"

"Shush child just carry on writing, I'm here now aren't I?" David placed his arm around the twenty-year-old and rested his head on her shoulder.

The pair continued for a few hours scribbling some rhymes into the notebook while messing around with each other; Indira followed David's actions by throwing paper at him whereas he'd gone to mess with her hair. Not a good idea. If there's one thing Indira must always have in pristine condition, it's her hair. Never a strand out of place and always ready for any occasion - that is excluding when she's at home doing nothing of course.

"Keep quiet I'm preaching!" Indira yelled out of the blue as multiple ideas flowed into her head. She began to mumble a few of the lyrics that came to mind before jotting them down.

"I don't wanna hear no words!" David replied to her sudden outburst, that minorly scared him.

"Put a sock in it!' she held her right finger up in front of his lips to silence him while she continued to write with her left hand.