When the desteeny had us READER X TAEHYUNG

Once upon a time, there was a very amazing girl named Y/N, she was a nerd and very poor but due to the happenstances of the fanfuck world, she was more beautiful and hawter than your whole bias list.

And then there was this rich, hot, panty droppEr dude, whose jaw line could crack diamonds!
He was none other than Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung would bully Y/N, prank her but Y/N somehow ALWAYS FUCKING NEVER SAID ANYTHING

One day, Y/N was getting beaten up by 4 girls in the school hallway, and Taehyung saw them hitting Y/N!

"What in the world do you think you're doing?" Taehyung said from the end of the hallway as he gritted his teeth.

"O-oppa-" One of the girls who were beating up Y/N spoke up.
(a/n: yeah i hate myself too)

"BITCH WE WERE SUPPOSED TO COLLECT RAW RADISH FOR OUR HENTAI KINK, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEATING UP Y/N?!" Taehyung yelled.

The girls immediately stopped and followed Taehyung as he made his way outta some magical voodoo door.
Y/N on the other hand was left alone, she was shivering as the hallway was colder than a mall's toilet.

Suddenly she saw Taehyung coming her way

"T-tae-" Y/N stuttered.

"Shh, I killed them, now let's go" Taehyung whispers for some reason apparently.

Taehyung takes Y/N home and they bang, and they start dating.

Suddenly two days later, it's their "Graduation Day" thanks to the happenstances of the fanfuck world and Y/N finds out that she's pregnant and tells Taehyung, and of course,
Taehyung is ecstatic.
I mean-- Who wouldn't be happy when they know that they're gonna become a father of baby whose mother is someone who just started dating like two days ago?
TWO WHOLE DAYS.

On the graduation day, Taehyung asked Y/N to marry her, and of course Y/N said yes 'cause who wouldn't say yes when a guy who used to bully you and banged you and suddenly started dating you, got you pregnant asks you to get married at 18 when you just started dating like two days ago?

They married each other and Taehyung took over his dad's company who we never knew about until now, and they have 2 children, Taesoo and Taewoo.

As they lived happily ever after and fucked each other every other day.

                            𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝