update

Sat, jan9,2021
Comment tasks and appreciation partners are going to be updated today.

Please check to see who your partners are and don't forget the duration.

Sun, Jan10, 2021.
Gain week is coming up. We need more participants angels so please tag everyone you can come across.

Tue, Jan 12, 2021.
It has come to our attention that some Angels are not following the rules. We don't want to be harsh and take every slight mistake seriously. However we don't to be undermined and overlooked.

Therefore those who have not followed the rules of their activities.....we are allowing you this week to:.
👊 Do your tasks and comment against your name "done" when you have finished.

👊Give this book a shout out on your message board and now it must be in this format.

*First go to our profile on  Blessa_Azrael_Lyka

Next you will touch the Vacation bookclub and you should see this.

There after you click the share icon on the top right and choose post to profile

You then click announce to followers and write an invitation to your followers to join us.

Mon, Jan18, 2021.
Gain week part 1 has officially started. This week is meant for all and it's totally up to you to cause the right traffic to gain high.

Appreciation and comment partners will be updated soon. Right now we are handling the gain week.

Tue, Jan 19, 2021.
The following angels from the appreciation section have either done their tasks and not followed the rules to comment "done" against their tasks or they have not done their tasks.

Please if your name appears and you have finished your tasks, just go and comment done against each task given to you.

Otherwise the following angels have been allowed THREE DAYS to complete their tasks and comment "done" on each of their tasks.

Bethany-turner

smartiguana13

AtashCase

Kassandra1769

Dabized

PriscillaYiadom4

blacknbee

Varshavimal

Favouroyalty

Candy4real

SerySimmons

FruitYeti

Please follow the rules. We have been lenient but don't take us for granted🙄😇