Gulf shows a faint smile, "Make love to me Mew" 

"Are you sure?" 

"I'm your wife, it's fine if we have sex" Gulf said as he placed his hand in Mew's nape and pull him for a kiss. Mew return the kiss, at first it was just pure dancing of their lips then Mew moves his tongue to ask for entrance and Gulf happily gave him. 

**🔞🔞

After parting from the intense making out and sucking each other's breath away. Mew chase a light kiss on Gulf's lips though they're still panting. Mew smiled at Gulf and he scoop his wife to carry him to Mew room - now their shared bedroom, bridal style. 

"You don't have to carry me. I can walk you know?" Gulf said, even so he circled his arms on Mew's neck. 

"Its our first time. I want it to be special." Mew said as he continue walking until they reach the room. He lay Gulf on the mattress and searched something on the drawer beside the bed.

"I don't have a condom" Mew said as he place the lube on the table.

"We don't need a condom" Gulf said as he tries to entice his husband which is effective since Mew goes to him and capture his alluring and sweet lips.

"hmmmppp.." Gulf moans as his husband's hands roam all over his body.

"Have you...?" Mew asks as he part from the kiss and his hands landed at his wife's bum.

"No... You're the first" Gulf answered.

Mew smiled, "Thank you bii" Mew dived on Gulf neck then to his ears and trail wet kisses while leaving obvious marks.

Mew removed Gulf shirt and then his own. They're both topless already. Gulf's pink flower buds were on display that Mew can't resist but to tease them. He licks and suck them one by one and his hand proceeds to remove Gulf's shorts and boxer, he also removes his afterwards.

Mew paused for a bit and stare at his naked and gorgeous wife below him. While Mew is admiring the beauty before him the other seems to be shy about as his neck, ears and cheeks were tinted red.

Gulf also trailed his eyes on divine eing before him. He looked at his husband's manhood and he gulped, he sure is huge and long and not sure if it will fit. Gulf raised his hand and traced Mew's abs to his chest, his neck and Gulf pulled his husband for another hot steamy kiss. Tongue fighting for dominance but Mew let his wife win. The room is getting hotter despite of the low temperature.

Mew moves his hand to his wife's buds and play with it alternately as if he have not gotten enough sucking it. His other hnd goes to the erected member and pump it earning a soft moan from the younger.

Mew moves to leave wet kiss on Gulf's neck adding more bite marks, down to his chest, his belly and to Gulf's member. He licks the oozing precum at the head before he envelope the long and big shaft with his hot mouth. The younger guy seems to like it as he holds Mew's head and guide him to bob on his rod. Gulf is moaning at the sensation his husband is giving him.

After a while of fvcking Mew's mouth, "Booooooo... Hhmmmm...I'm comingggg.. Ahhhh~" Mew didn't let go of Gulf's member and the semen was released to his mouth. Mew moves down and raised Gulf's lower body a bit, placing a pillow on his back to support him.

Gulf's cum is still on his mouth he slowly spits them on Gulf's hole, using it at natural lube. He slowly enters his long finger and move it in and out while Mew licks the rim and adding saliva inside.

"Aahh... Uuhhhmmm..." Gulf winched at the pain first but immediately got replaced with pleasure.

"I'm adding more finger bii" Mew said but the younger seems not to hear it as he is busy moaning from the pleasure he is getting.

Mew added more finger until three fingers were in trying to stretch the younger guy properly for him to ease the possible pain from the much bigger intruder. Gulf moans louder when Mew hit a specific spot inside. He hit it again to confirm and his wife replied with a louder moan. Mew smiled. He removed his fingers and the younger whined from the loss.

"Ahhmmm... L-Let me suck you boo" Gulf said panting looking at his husband's hard, long and huge dick.

"Later bii... I want to take you right now. You reaady?"He said and winked at his wife. Gulf just licked and bit his lower lip before slowly nodding. So sexy and hot. Mew thought.

He coated his rod with lube and placed himself again in between of Gulf's legs. He rubs the head of his member on Gulf's rim sending shivers all the way to Gulf's spine.

"I'll take you slow bii, okay? Let me know if its too much to handle" Mew said as he slowly push his member in the tight hole. Gulf again winched in pain and release a pained moan. Mew suck and licks his bud to his distract him from the pain and seems to be successful.

He is now fully seated inside Gulf's and just steady for a bit to let the younger guy adjust to his size. Gulf gives him a signal by moving his ass.

Mew slowly thrusts in and out of Gulf's not forgetting to hit his sweet spot making Gulf moan and moan.

"M-move fa-faster boooo.. Ahhmm.. Ahhh~" The younger pleads and Mew happily complied. He thrusts a bit harder and faster.

"BooOOoo ahh...uhmmppp..ahhhh~" Gulf moans as his husband thrusts inside him. Their sweats forming. Mew grunts.

Mew grips his wife's waist tighter that will surely leave mark but they bith didn't mind it as they were consumed by the pleasure from thrusts. Gulf's clawing Mew's back.

Mew's thrust fastened and becomes more harder. Gulf's moan becomes louder too followed by some mild scream.

"M-Mew.. I... Ahhh..~ I'm comingggg..." Gulf said in between his moans.

"Me too bii..." Mew fastened his thrusts more if possible while Gulf tries to meet his husband's thrusts. "Let's come together auhmmm.."

"Comingggg... Ahhhhhh~" Gulf released on his stomach while Mew released inside him.

Both were panting. Mew wiped the sweats on Gulf's forehead and kiss him. "I love you bii. Don't leave me"

"I love you too boo... I will never" Gulf hugged Mew. Mew tries to pull out but Gulf circled his legs on Mew's waist to keep him inside.
"Uhmm.. Again boo.." He looked at Mew with hooded eyes and full of lust.

"Of course bii" Mew said as he dived to capture his wife's lips and change their position before he rums inside him again.

After this love making sessions, for sure the wife will be wrecked.

~~~~~~
// I'm sorry hahaha I'm still not good writing smuts.

Also, I know you have questions why Mew didn't question Gulf's memory/amnesia. We will have that next part or the part after the next one.

Anyways, if you have not read my announcement, We will have slow updates on this story but I will try at least once a week. That will be the setup until I finish one of my other ongoing stories.

Thus, I'm still thankful to everyone reading, leaving comments and votes.

Love lots 💙❤️♥️