special note 10 pt.2

A/N: Yeah, I didn't update yesterday. Terrible headache with my concussion and all so I took a well need nap. I've worked extra hard on this chapter though.

I can finally see the comments again! WOO! So this chapter is dedicated to @Niallers_Bacon. She left me a amazing comment on note 7. Thank you!

I'll try and catch up on the dedications too.

Don't let the chapter name fool you. There's no note in this one. It was in the last one. At the end of this chapter I might post it though. So we can see Niall's reaction :)

Harry picked at his fingernails as he watched Niall talk to the cashier. He was ordering himself a doughnut and a coffee. 'He must really like his coffee' thought Harry.

Niall pulled out some money and handed it to the lady before skipping back over to the table. He flashed Harry a small smile and settle his hands under his legs.

"So love, what kind of doughnut did you get?" Harry leaned forward on his hands and glanced at Niall.

Niall's face heated up as he shrugged softly. "Just a glazed."

"Yum. I love glazed." Harry licked his lips playfully.

Niall stuttered as he motioned towards the counter. "Do you want one? I can order you one," he whispered.

Harry shook his head as he looked at Niall fondly. "That's quiet alright, princess. I don't need a doughnut."

His face heated up again as he shifted in his chair. "Haz," he trailed off.

"Yeah princess?" Harry smirked as Niall's face grew darker.

Niall glanced up at him. "Are you gonna kiss me or not?"

"Are we gonna do this or what," Harry replied.

"I think you know I like you a lot." Niall smiled

"But you're 'bout to miss your shot." Harry smiled back.

"Are you gonna kiss me or not?" Niall breathed the last line out.

"Ni?"

Niall looked up.

"I'm not gonna miss my shot," Harry whispered as he leaned across the table and placed a soft kiss on Niall's cheek.

*

"Are we gonna do this again?" Niall looked up at Harry shyly and reached for his hand.

Harry squeezed Niall's softly. "I'd love to if you'd let me."

Niall nodded quickly. "Of course."

Harry smiled and stood in front of Niall. "I really need to get home," he said slowly.

Niall's smile went down some but he nodded. "I-I meet you at my locker tomorrow morning."

Harry grinned and nodded. "Course love." He bent down and placed another soft kiss on Niall's cheek. He then pulled out the note he'd written earlier. "Here's your note for today," he smiled at Niall and turned around. "I'll see you on Monday."

Niall jumped down the stairs. "Wait!"

Harry turned around and smiled. "Yeah Ni?"

He blushed. "Can I have your number?"

Harry coos softly. "Course princess."

Harry gives Niall his phone and watches at Niall types speedy quick. Harry then procedes to text Niall. "Now you have my number." He placed another small kiss on Niall's pale cheek. "See you on Monday love."

Niall sighed happily as Harry walked down the road. He then went up to his room and grabbed the note that Harry had given him.

The thought of Harry made Niall grin as he bit his lip. Harry just made Niall so happy. He couldn't explain it. Harry was pure perfection and now he's pratically Niall's.

Now, time to read Harry's note.

Dear Niall;

Hello love. We have a date today. I'm writing this to you before we meet. I just want you to know that I'm extremely excited about this. I've never been so excited for something before in my entire life.

I of course am still going to give you a poem. I can't leave you without one of those.

This note is very short but that's okay.

Here's your poem love. I'm glad we went out today.

"Beautiful and sweet

Like a butterfly in spring

Nature is like you"

Love H <3

Niall smiled uncontrollably​.

Harry was just to sweet. And Niall was just to lucky, to lucky to have him.

From; Niall

To; Harry

You're note was adorable. Thank you for the wondering day today, Haz. I hope I can see you tomorrow. Even though it's Sunday. :)

-Love Princess <3

A/N: Awe, Harry kissed Niall 3 times. Just- Stop it Harry. You're to cute. And Niall, stop blushing and stuttering. You're to cute to handle. My feels are overflowing.

Thoughts? Vote? Follow?