The other ship

Exept sukhoon dating there were three more couples, mashikyu, yesahi and hajoengwoo. No body knows they are dating exept y/n obviously. Y/n just always happen to be there when they confess. She was the cupid you could say.

The mashikyu confession was rather a tough one.

~Flashback to mashikyu~

~y/n's p.o.v~

I was on my walking rounds around the dorm listening to some music, I wanted a cola from the fridge so I stopped the music and put my headphones on my neck and proceeded in drinking the cola, when suddenly I hear a faint crying coming from Junkyu's dorm.

There was something wrong with Junkyu theses days. Being with them for these months and watching their each and every move I could tell something was wrong. I rushed to his room and slowly opened the door trying not to startle him. Opening the door I found him in the corner of the room hugging his knees together and crying.

Seeing him like this made me very sad. I went and touched him asking 'Did something happen?' He put his head up and saw me, at that moment seeing his swollen face I swear to god I could kill the person who made him like this. I got closer and hugged him. Then he said-

'Y/n-ah why is it happening to me? The way he is close to Jihoon just makes me sad. Why cant I be that close to him and the moment I was close to him I realised what if me being like this goes to him and confesses. Will the friendship we have just end. And I am not even sure if i like him but why does my heart feel this pain whenever he laughs with Jihoon, when he cuddles with him. The only way I could say I like him or rather love him more than friends is the way his smile makes my heart flutter. The way his laughter always brings a smile on my face.' he stopped and calmed down. Then said 'Sorry for crying like this, i wasn't in my right mind'

'It's fine, you sometimes have to cry. don't always try to hold it in. saying it to someone will make you feel lighter and much better. And the way mashiho is close to jihoon isn't because he likes him. They are close because mashiho wants to be like jihoon. He wants to follow his steps as jihoon is older to him. dont take it in that way. And I am sure mashiho would prefer such a handsome, kind hearted crack head like you over jihoon. Won't he?' I said. That made him smile.

Now the thing that I had to do was talk to Mashiho. Not like I was directly going to go abd ask him if he liked Junkyu. So I thought why not make up a conversation and let the question slide in smoothly. If it did not work out I will have to think about something else.

So I thought of going to him afterwards just casually, what I normally do. So latter that day I went to his dorm it was only him in there going through instagram. So it would be perfect. I went and put my head on the pillow beside him (he did not get startled because I do just randomly go and sleep beside them).

'What happened?' he asked softly closing his phone.

'Nothing, just wanted to see what you were doing?' Aish y/n literally.

'Oh I see. Do you want to tell me something?'

Let's be direct I thought.

'Is there anyone you like or rather love in the group?'

'Ummm. I love everyone. '

He seemed a bit startled by the question but I continued.

'Not like that, do you love someone more than friends.'

'What makes you wanna ask that question?'

'Just like that. Now answer'

'If you ask it like that I guess... I do'

'Oh I see. Will you tell me who it is?'

'Umm... I don't know. '

'Pleaseee tell me.'

'Ok ok untill and unless you don't tell anyone.'

'Ok'

'Junkyu?'

______________________________________

Was this chapter good enough to be posted. I am scared I couldn't write it properly. Also sorry for the small cases in some place. I am a bit lazy today to edit it.

Anyway lots of love and happiness
Jaismyne ❤️