L: Mystery Unfolds

My pupils were shaking, lips crumbling up in fright as my memories took a ready turn for a flashback

Flashback...

"Tiktok superstar Lee Yura became a victim of an unknown scandal." flashed the LED screen.

I was ruminating over Lee Yura's mysterious victimise. Afterwards, I noted the bot's indifference and an unusual smirk laid at the corner of his lips. I narrowed my eyes as a second thought took over my mind when my visions fell under his shoe sole. The rubber sole had a brush of dust on its surface.

The other day, the mysterious shadow by the laboratory window had some blue spark that I took to be just an illusion of lights, though it disappeared with a blink of my orbs.

On the night before Taepung's project submission, the untold slamming of the door had the least bothering effect on my extrovert brain. Gliding up the stairs as I was heading for my room, munching a cream wafer, I witnessed rays of light peeping out from the space under the lab door. Just when I was processing about the fact, the clock struck 2 and there was not much time left for the completion of Taepung's assignment, so I gave up investigation over the lab door for the moment.

And last evening, the untold appearance of Yoongi at Taehyung's place in a black hoodie. His not too clear explanation of the microchip found from my purse.

***

Suddenly every single event which was not even paid the least attention from me became crystal clear before my naked eyes.

So these apparatuses have been stored by Yoongi. I thought. It drew shivers down my spine.

Yoongi was stalking the verified accounts on that laptop. The laptop was the only proof of all the misdeeds performed successfully by the metal structure. I shook my head and scrolled through the other tabs and what flashed in front was even more worse.

I took the pointer to a file named photoshop and almost had a dozen of panic strokes in a unit second. The pictures were edited ones, the ones that showed my fake surgical images, so many of them! And the picture that was the last post on my insta page.

That means yoongi accessed my social media accounts. He hacked them. He was the sole reason behind the coral of hatred and abuse.

I was angry and horrified at the same time. But horror was more prominent in my face. He ruined the physiognomies of the ones whom he had been stalking. Me being on the list did not experience that attack yet. However, he's always so near to me still no physical assaults for even once. Instead, he was jostling the media, spreading rumours over the web.

Why was he doing this? He hardly knew the famous creators personally. What forced him into this? Could anybody ever imagine that he-and was he also the person who beat Taehyung black and blue?

I gasped and hurled back a few steps. My back hit the wall.

What should I do now? How do I make it all right? What if uncle gets arrested for the bot's severe crimes?

I squat down on the floor. My bare skin tearing apart on coming in touch with the icy marble. Holding my skull in between my hands, I desperately searched for a way out.

God, please get me out of these. No no, it can't be actually happening. Never at any cost. But it was true. True as the existence of humans on earth.

I didn't see any other solution rather than to let uncle know of these by himself. Yes, that's the only path. He might do something before long.

I stood up and ran out. Rotating my head here and there I looked for uncle, not for any more answers cause I think I already understood the mystery of the tracker. The time had arrived to put a stoppage to the ridiculous attempts of the robot.

My feet were toeing down the cases as the smell of green tea tickled my nose. I dashed in the direction of the kitchen. Uncle has to be there. He must be.

And I was right.

I caught uncle leaning his butt on the kitchen platform from a distance. My nose revealed a heavy sigh as he came into my sight.

"Uncle!!"

Uncle turned to face on my side. I was reaching up to him, panting without any mercy over my lungs. But my legs came to a halt on receiving the stare from another figure behind uncle.

Yoongi is here? Holy crap.

I stiffened at my spot, my visions soaking in bitterness to spot that clever nuisance.

"Ye, what's wrong? Is something bothering you, dear?" Uncle walked a little closer.

I clutched his wrist and dragged him out. His words did not get any of my attention. I was only determined to spill the truth, no matter what others would count on me.

Driving behind all other obstacles, I straight away brought him within the four walls of the experiment room. I let go of his weary limbs as I faced the opposite.

He crossed his arms on my back as he started, "What now? Why did you bring me here? Alteast you should have waited till your aunt served me the tea," he was literally scolding me that moment, "And what's that box?" He strolled to the cardboard. Bending in front, he narrowed his eyes that were patients of long-sightedness or hypermetropia.

"Did you bring this here?"

I let out a fed-up sigh, "Uncle we need to talk."

===========

[UNEDITED]
Here you go!! See ya all! Love ya!