"I'm not sure , I guess just be there for her?" I suggest.

We end the meeting and Holt gets on the phone to someone to stop them at security , I sit at my desk and Liv sits in the perp chair while Amy sits across to me.

Holt enters the room "Liv what is Jordans step mothers name?"

"Oh , um I think it's uh" She stutters.

"It's okay take your time" I smile at her.

She breaths as she pulls up her phone "It says here
its- ugh Olivia , why does she have the same name as me? ew can I change my name like right now" She side tracks.

"Can you get on with her full name please?" I ask.

"Oh right yeah sorry , um Olivia Dawson shitty name if you ask me" She says getting a laugh out of Rosa.

"Thank you , I will choose to ignore the comment though" He states as he walks back into his office.

"Yeah good idea" She smiles properly for the first time today.

*****

After a hour of sitting around and people doing their unfinished paperwork Liv comes and sits nexts to me while leaning closer to me.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Jimmy Jabs" She whispered.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah , we will be here for a while so why not?"

"I don't think that's a good idea"

She groans "Ugh fine"

"Another time when we aren't doing our paperwork"

She walks over to the holding cell when I see her arguing with someone in there and I immediately rush over there "Okayyy come on" I drag her away "What was that all about?"

"Her hair was dead so I told her but obviously she didn't take my advice of getting the ends cut off"

I sigh "Your better than this"

"Whatever"

*****

Jordans pov

I get off the plane after a 9 hour flight exhausted , it was now almost 8 pm her but it was around 3 pm in New York. I look at my phone to see my message to Liv had been read but not replied to it, I thought she didn't tell her parents but then we get stopped while going through security. I was so relieved that I might be able to get away from her , I was pulled into a room where a man with a strong accent asked me some questions.

"Hi , Jordan I'm Daniel here to ask you a few questions" He smiles

"Nice to meet you Daniel" I reply.

"So first question how did you get that black eye?"

"Oh , um it was my- um -uh" I stutter.

"It's okay , please take your time"

"It was my step-mom"

"Has she ever done anything like this to you before?"

"Yeah but usually not this violent"

"So what would she usually do?"

"She would just scream at me in my face for nothing and usually slap me across the face but it usually goes away"

"How long has this been going on?"

"About 6 months"

"Has she ever hurt your siblings?"