" A friend's hangout "

Start from the beginning

...Yeah Sure.

Y/N:

Great! See ya tom. Boss! ˋ▽ˊ

{ End of Convo }

" . . . "

" Well that was easy than i thought. "

After that short awkward convo, i put my D.D.D. inside my backpack since i need it along with me. Zipped closed my backpack and went out of my bedroom, i went out for a bit since i just remembered i got a chef uniform to buy today. Need to be hurry tho.. Don't know when Solomon is gonna call me and the others for the hangout later.

As i arrived at the shop where i last saw the chef uniforms, i went inside and went to the " work outfits " section to go on and get a chef uniform. As i went there, i saw Mammon in one of the sections next to where i was at. I hid behind one of the shelves and took a peek to see Mammon. What the heck is he even doing here?!...

Spying on Mammon, i saw him picking out an outfit and heading to the cash register to pay up. After that, he went out holding a plastic bag with the outfit he bought in it. I got curious on why he was here.. But i shook my head off to not make this whole thing a big deal, he prob bought it for something necessary.

As Mammon left the shop, i sighed in relieve and continue on to try and find the chef uniform i was trying to find. After for a few seconds of going searching. I finally found it, i rush to the cash register and pay up for the uniform. " That will be 1,000 grimm. " They said, tapping there finger on the counter waiting for me to pay up. I took out my wallet where i put all the grimm i earned from work + the grimm Solomon gave me, i gave the 1,000 grimm to the cash register. The thing is i'm broke now..but atleast i get to be payed extra tomorrow by my Tiny Boss.

/\_/\
( •-•)
/> 🛍️ " Here ya go, thanks for the grimm. Have a good day i guess. "

I took the shopping bag off of the counter and rush on out of the store. Making sure i didn't forgot or left anything in the store.. Later on i rush on back to the House of Lamentation without getting caught, luckily. I got back in my room just in time, as i arrived in my bedroom i placed the shopping bag on my bed since i wouldn't be bringing it with me anyways.. I wanted to lay down on my bed for a bit but then i heard a knock at my bedroom door. I got up whining and open the door to see Beel, Asmo, and Mammon outside waiting.

" There you are Y/N! You ready to go? " Asmo asked, all i did was shook my head. When i got out of my room with my backpack, i noticed that Mammon is wearing a different clothing than the one he weared all the time. He was wearing a blue shirt with two un - buttoned buttons and some nice jeans.

" Wow.. Looking fashionable Mammon. " I said while giggling. Say..maybe that's the outfit he bought earlier from the store.

" ...Thanks. " Mammon said, having his face cheeks turning pink.

" Ooh!~ have someone to impress Mammon? " Asmo said, teasing Mammon again.