01-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

Start from the beginning

"You bi-" Wildcard gets cut off by Face Maker before he gets to finish "Ms. Granada is coming."

I put my knife away and pretended I was studying as the others went back to their seats and pretended as well

Ms. Granada comes in with a girl in black "Everyone, this is Missy she will be joining you today. Missy I'd appreciate it if you would take a seat right there, and quietly continue your studies along with the other children." Missy took a seat next to Guppy "children" Ms.Granada said we all turned to her "thank you all for respecting my rules. Your parents will be very proud when I tell them of your exceptional behavior well done." she chuckled softly and walked out.

Noodles stretched his neck and put his head on the door to hear Ms.Granada walk away "she's gone" Noodles whispered we all cheered, papers flying everywhere and got out of our seats and started jumping around, A Capella using her voice to fly around, Noodles putting his neck back to normal and I saw Missy's jaw drop.

Wheels and I went over to Missy "Hey I'm Wheels yes they call that on account of the wheelchair, it's a little on the nose but I like it because it's cool" Wheels introduced himself.

"Wheels how many times do i have to say being in a wheelchair doesn't make you attractive and I'm Mind" I said "ok" Missy says and looks away.

"You may think I'm in a wheelchair because my legs are weak, but it's the opposite. My muscles are so strong, my bones can't support 'em but lucky for me my brains the same the same way" Wheels said.

"Not attractive" I said. Noodles stretches between me and Wheels "so guys, who's your new friend" Noddles said "Missy this is Noodles, we call him that because well-" Wheels said but Missy cut him off and asked "He stretches and twists around like a Noodle?" "Yeah basically" Noddles nodded.

"And that's Ojo, her power is she's a genius drawer" Wheels said pointing to Ojo "like Van Gogh mixed with Monet with a sparkle of Salvador Dali" I added "Can I see that?" Missy asked Ojo tapping on her shoulder Ojo handed Missy her Ipad and started looking at the drawings "A kid standing on top of floating chairs?" Missy asked Ojo just nodded her head. Missy swiped to the next drawing "An exploding exercise ball?" Missy asked "nothing she draws makes sense" Wheels said, she continued to swipe when see saw a drawing of her standing in front of the class "is that me?" she asked "why'd you draw me in front of the classroom?" she asked again "oh she won't answer" Noodles said "she only speaks through her drawings" I added.

"Don't speak I know just what you're saying." A Capella sang "no you don't, you have no clue what she's saying" Noddles said folding his arms "and this is A Capella" Wheels said "It me" A Capella said "that's your superpower?, you can sing?" Missy asked "yep, but I have an unusual rage, I can go low" A Capella sings very low "or I can go high" she starts doing a high pitched tune and I covered my ears then she stops "Hello? hello? good I can still hear" I said "I can also go" she sings in an inaudible tune "I can't hear anything" Missy says "its beyond human hearing" A Capella says as the intercom comes on.

"Miss A Capella Vox would you please refrain from using your high voice, every dog in the neighborhood has surrounded our building" Ms.Granada said through the intercom causing all of us to laugh "and she can sing so low that she moves objects" I said "show her how you can make things float" Wheels said.

A Capella sings very low everything starts shaking and 3 chairs start floating Guppy gasps and grabs her sippy cup and Face Maker climbs to the top chair and flexing his non existing muscles he lands on the table and A Capella drops the chairs and walks away