Chapter 1- The kid in the red cap

Key:
Italics- Personal thoughts
POV- Point of view
(Y/N)- Your Name
(f/c)- Favorite Color
(L/N)- Last Name
________________________________

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"fuck", are the words that slip out of mouth when I look to my left to read my alarm clock. 8:00.Gonna be late on your first day? Not a good look Y/N.

I had just moved to Paris from New York. Queens didn't need their friendly neighborhood Spider-Girl anymore, Miles was there, together we were the "Spidey Duo". It was hard leaving Miles behind, but there wasn't a lot of crime, so it was unnecessary having two hero's. Plus, it was getting boring and I decided I needed to move on to a different place, one that actually needed help. That's when I heard about Paris and it's akumas.

I quickly jump off my bed and rush into the bathroom. Alright, I have 30 minutes to get ready. Wait. Scratch that, it's a 10 minute walk, well shit, 20 minutes. I quickly shower and and change into some black jeans and a (f/c) cropped vest.

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘:

(𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

(𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝!)

I quickly grab my bag and make sure I have everything I need.

Note books? check.

Pencils? check.

AirPods? check.

Spider Suit? che-

shit.

I dig to the bottom of my backpack, looking for the suit. I always carry it on me, better to be safe than sorry.

I run around my room frantically checking everywhere. I look under my bed and drag my suitcase out from under. I open it up and start plowing through all my clothes. I should probably organize this into the closet. Whatever, not the time.

Finally I see the red and blue fabric with the black spider logo in the middle. I grab my web shooters and check how much web fluid I have. 2 cans of the sticky web fluid. Okay, cool, that should last me a month or two. Until I have to create more ughh. I quickly glance down at my phone. 8:15. I swiftly grab the suit and shooters and shove them into my bag.

I grab my backpack and run into my small apartments kitchen. Im here on a student visa, so the school covers most of the expenses. But that means I live alone, my families back in New York. Although I don't mind the peace and quiet.

I grab an apple from the counter, while dodging some unopened boxes scattered around the room. damn. I should really unpack.

I grab my my skateboard that was leaning against the wall next to the door and run out the apartment.