𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Start from the beginning

Luna swallowed hard. "Okay." She sighed quietly.

The two friends fell into silence again, Luna started to fidget as she attempted to get into a comfortable position. Lia seemed to pick up on the fidgeting, and pulled her brows down.

"Are you sure that the whole thing with your parents is the only thing that's bothering you?" Amelia asked in a skeptical tone.

Sometimes Luna hated how well Amelia Abrams seemed to know her.

"Okay, first of all," Luna started. "Sometimes I think you have some sort of psychic ability 'cause you always seem to know when something's wrong with me. Second of all, if I tell you what I'm about to tell you, you can't judge me, okay?"

She heard Lia laugh lightly. "Wow." The Abrams girl said. "This sounds like what you said right before you told me about you and he-who-shall-not-be-named having a lil smooch in his car a few weeks ago."

As Lia continued her quiet laughter, Luna felt her face go bright red, and suddenly she was grateful for the darkness that shrouded the entire room, making it impossible for Lia to see how much she was blushing at her latest comment.

At Luna's sudden silence, Lia also grew quiet, and it didn't take long for her to realise what this silence meant.

"Oh my god!" Amelia whispered, her voice sounding as though it wanted to be louder. "Did Jesse kiss you again?" She asked Luna.

"Uh, not quite." Luna admitted, causing Lia to become even more confused. "I kissed him. Well, I made out with him."

At Luna's admission, Lia sucked in a shocked breath. "Holy shit, really?" She queried.

Luna let out a noise of confirmation, and Lia brought her hands up to cover mouth.

"Holy crap, Lu. I thought you'd never grow the balls to finally do it." Amelia told the Moretti girl.

Now this surprised Luna. She was half expecting Lia to scold her for fraternizing with the enemy, or for kissing someone that had screwed over the whole glee club.

She had at least expected her friend to be somewhat shocked at the fact that she had kissed Jesse. Even though she shouldn't have been, realistically, as it had only been the week before that Luna admitted to Quinn and Amelia that she did, indeed, have feelings for Jesse.

"You guys made out?" Lia quietly badgered on. "When? Where?"

"Just before you and I left the theatre, in the dressing room." Luna answered her friends' questions quickly. "Wait, how are you not mad at me right now?"

Lia sighed. "Oh yeah, 'cause me being mad at you would really help you right now." She disputed sarcastically.

"But he-" Luna started to say.

"Screwed us all over?" Lia cut her off. "Is the part of the reason that glee club is gonna get disbanded? Yeah, I'm aware."