002

you thought over his invitation. you hadn't eaten much that day, which probably contributed to your current tipsiness. you'd been completely absorbed in mastering a portion of your new routine.

then again, this guy was a complete stranger, an attractive stranger, but he could be a serial killer for all you knew. he also has you caged against a wall in a dark alley.

you opened your mouth to politely turn him down and start walking home, but before you could get a word out your stomach betrayed you and let out an embarrassingly loud grumble.

"i'll take that as a yes, c'mon," he says with a boyish grin and casually drapes his arm over your shoulder, pulling your body away from the brick wall and towards the mouth of the alleyway.

you mentally berate yourself for letting this man drag you around, blaming it on the fact that you genuinely are pretty hungry.

you thought he'd take his arm off after you didn't refuse, but it stays across your shoulders the entire walk. his body stays pressed to your side, an excessive amount of body heat helping you to stay warm.

with his arm slung over your shoulders, you pick up a nice scent, like vanilla mingled with something darker like pine. it was a cozy smell and helped you relax a little bit.

he doesn't make conversation as you walk to wherever he's taking you, opting to watch the bustling city streets around you. you don't mind, it's a comfortable silence.

eventually he pulls you through the door of a small 24 hour diner, leading you straight towards the back and into an empty booth. he ushers you into one side and sits across from you.

"so," he starts, "why'd you choose that club? dangerous place for a pretty girl like you to be out alone."

he has one arm resting on the back of the booth seat and he watches you from across the table with a leveled gaze. you raise an eyebrow at his words.

"why? because some man could come grab me and take me?" you say and he huffs out a laugh at the irony.

"touché," he concedes, "but seriously where are your friends? they ditch you there alone with no ride?" he asks.

"well-" you start but are interrupted by a waitress coming over to take your order, you scramble to pick something on the menu but he orders from across you.

"trust me," he says, brushing off your protest.

"what's your name," you ask, suddenly realizing you have no clue who this man is.

"eren," he replies with a smile. the name suits him. you tell him your name in response and he repeats it out loud, testing it. the way it rolls off his tongue makes butterflies erupt in your stomach.

"what were you saying," he says, gesturing you to continue where you'd left off before the waitress came over.

you explain that you came with your friend and she left with a guy she'd been talking with at the bar.

"that's a dick move," he said, his eyebrows furrowing in the middle, the expression was kind of cute on him.

"no it's really fine, she gave the bartender a message and explained everything and i got a free drink out of it so it's not that bad, i kind of expected it to happen anyways," you say with a small laugh.

the waitress arrived with your food and you thanked her. your eyes widened at the plate in front of you, there was a stack of two waffles and a cup of fruit on the side, it looked delicious and your mouth was watering at the sight.

eren let out a small laugh seeing your reaction to the food, "see pretty, told you to trust me," you blushed and looked down at your plate and began eating. this man was leaving you flustered left and right.

you eat in silence for a few minutes, both of you comfortable in the quiet conversations of the other patrons and good food, before eren speaks up.

"so, what was the message she left with the bartender?" he asks. you felt your cheeks heating, god why do you blush so easily it's so annoying.

"um," you start, not wanting to repeat the exact phrasing of what the bartender had said, "she'd just told him to give me her drink and that she'd gone home with a guy," you finish, eyes never looking up from your plate. you hoped he couldn't see your cheeks.

"you're blushing," he states, you can practically feel him smirking across the table.

"m'not blushing," you mumble, this guy was shameless.

"you're pretty when you blush," he says and you see him lean his elbows on the table, getting more in your personal space, you feel his shoe settle right next to yours under the table and feel the brush of his pant-leg against your ankle. you're hyperaware of the contact and your whole body feels warm, this time you know you can't blame it on the alcohol in your system.

your eyes widen at the new point of contact and you look up only to be met with his gaze. you feel enraptured with the depth behind his eyes, his expression is intense in a way that makes you shift your thighs. you swallow and try to collect yourself.

he's still sporting a sly smile on his face when speaks, "so what'd he say to make you blush like that?" cocky bastard.

you consider avoiding the question again but you don't know how much more of eren's flirting you can take so you relent, "she told me to find a guy to let out some tension," you mumble.

you feel a pressure under your chin and realize it's eren's pointer finger tilting your head up to stare him straight in the eye. his gaze is dark, "those his words exactly?" he raises an eyebrow and dear god your stomach was doing flips.

"she told me to find a guy and fuck out my tension," you finally admit with a cringe. his eyebrows shoot up, like he's surprised by your vulgar wording but his face quickly shifts to that stupid smug expression.

"hmm," he says, finger still under your chin. his face moves closer to yours so you're almost breathing the same air, you can smell a slight minty aroma that mingles with his cologne, it's intoxicating. then you feel the the brush of his ankle against yours, slightly rubbing up and down your inner leg and you let out a small gasp. his grin grows wider.

this was one of the most sensual encounters you'd ever experienced and he hadn't even kissed you yet. you'd had hookups before but they'd never left you fully satisfied, often opting to overlook any of your needs in favor of chasing their own pleasure, hence why you tried to avoid them. despite this, you couldn't deny that you're body was begging for this man.

his finger suddenly leaves from below your chin and you have to stop your head from suddenly falling straight down as the waitress comes over to collect your plates.

"i'm gonna run to the restroom," eren says, sliding out of the booth and sending you a wink. all you can do is nod as you try to collect yourself.

"he's a cute one," the waitress suddenly speaks up, you hadn't realized she was still at the table, lost in your own thoughts.

she's slightly older, maybe in her mid-40s, and smiles at you as she finishes collecting the plates, leaving with a wink. why are people suddenly winking so much?

you let out the deep breathe you'd been holding. if eren had this much sway over your body with barely any contact, you couldn't imagine what he'd be like in bed, but god did you want to find out.

he slides back into the booth across from you and you're fully planning on asking him to go home with you but he beats you to the punch.

"so," he starts, leveling you with a heady gaze that shoots heat straight to your core, "i heard you need someone to help relieve some tension?"