"where are you taking me?" i asked.

i took my hand up his shirt touching his abs, teasing him on purpose.

he looked down at my hand, his shirt being slowly lifted.

i looked down to which i could see the band of his underwear. i move my eyes back up at him when he noticed me.

leaning in to kiss me, i stood up from the couch seconds before.

"okay, take me then." i said while heading for the front door. he was left with an open mouth, which quickly turned into a seductive smirk.

"here, this is my car. get in." he instructed.

suna connected his phone to the aux and began playing No Idea by Don Toliver.

[play No Idea by Don Toliver]

he put the car in reverse, driving out of the driveway with one hand. the way his fingers slowly fell down with the steering wheel made my heart go crazy.

he was looking from side to side on the road. he started to look behind, putting his arm on the back of my head rest and making eye contact before turning around again.

he leaned his head back onto the seat, bopping his head a little while he was driving. i took a second to scan his side profile. his eyes were so relaxed on the road. it seemed to be enough to make me flustered.

this man has to be a joke. the way he squinted his eyes while driving was so fucking attractive.

we were driving around the city, listening to music in the car at its loudest volume. his fingers were tapping to the beat of the music on the steering wheel. i heard his rings clicking loudly.

my eyes glanced around the city. there were so many lights everywhere. the ocean was glistening from the moonlight that was shining. i could see shadows lay on sunas face after every building we drove past. he rested his left arm on the window, looking every now and then outside to the city.

we finally arrived to the place suna wanted to take me to. he had drove to the top of a hill, where we could see the top of the whole city.

"i know this seems cliché taking you here, but this is my favorite place to go to." he explained.

"suna shut up you dont have to explain ." i jokingly rolled my eyes at him.

we laughed together before he started rolling up another blunt.

i still couldnt seem to take my eyes off him. watching him roll up a blunt and licking the edge of the paper to seal it. i watched his tounge slowly going from one side to the other.

he looked so calm. my eyes were resting at his body. i wanted more of him. i wanted to know more about him. the thought of me at home studying a few hours ago, and now im with suna high as fuck.

it feels so unreal.

[play GOSHA by SNOT]

we started to smoke, taking turns on with the blunt. we laughed and talked, basically got to know each other better. he started getting touchy with me. soon enough, we started making out.

hes a bad influence for me. not only did he convince me to smoke without saying ANYTHING, but i also got high with him. but shit, i didnt want this to end.

it turned into us cuddling once we were done with the blunt. this really was a fucking dream.

i had known this boy for a few hours, and here i was, high, at the top of a hill with him.

music was still playing from the inside of the car. and once again, suna started to sing along.

bitches look at me, like i am a jewel

"you really are suna. i like how you sing along to your favorite songs. i like how you tease. i like how your hair is. i like how your voice sounds. fuck i even like how you drive." saying everything that came to mind.

at this point i was too high for me to even acknowledge what i was saying to him. though every word i said was true.

"y/n shit, you need to watch your mouth before i do something bad." he smirked.

"what if i want you to?" i said back.

"now youve crossed the line..." he said as he got on top of me, pinning me down to the ground.

[play Belong to the City
by PARTYNEXTDOOR]

suna started kissing me. it went from my mouth, to my neck, to my collarbone...

"suna, stop." i pushed him away.

"fuck, did i make you uncomfortable? did i do something wrong?" he panicked.

"Y/N answer me!" he shouted when i wasnt answering.

"youuuu really think someone as classy as me would do it in public?" i said with a teasing voice.

"oh now, you want to play games?" moving my hair behind my ear, he whispered seductively.

he lifted me up from the blanket on the ground, and on to the backseat of his car. a second passed, and we were suddenly at his house. he lifted me again, up to his house, and sat me down on his kitchen counter.

"you sure you want to play games with me y/n? cause i dont think thats a good idea." again, whispering in my ear.

his voice sending shivers down my back, giving me goosebumps all over my body.

"im not playing games.." i said, looking away, trying not to make it obvious that i was flustered.

sunas hand grabbed my chin, facing me towards him. he lifted my face up, so that i looked directly at him.

"oh is that so? youve chosen a dangerous game to play, but now you cant finish what you started eh?" suna whispering words into my mouth. he was a few inches away. i could-

i leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away a second before.

"whos the tease now?" he said, holding back his laugh.

"im not intimidated by you." i said, rolling my eyes at him.

the worst part was that i was totally intimidated by him. no one has ever made me feel this way. he makes me feel good. this whole night has felt like a dream.

he was staring at me, not saying anything.

"what? do you want me to beg, cause that is NOT gonna happen." i said annoyed.

"oh, well now that youve mentioned it. why cant you beg for me? you would do that for me, right?" he mumbled into my neck.