The Honeymoon

Crowfeather scrolled through his Android. "Where should we go for our honeymoon, Leafy-poo?"

"The mountains!" Leafpool answered immediately. "We can stay in Stoneteller's AirBNB!"

Crowfeather nodded, then his eyes nearly popped out of his head. "It cost three-hundred mice just to stay one night!"

Leafpool stared at him quizzically. "And that's a problem because....? You aren't going to cancel our honeymoon just because you're too cheap, are you?"

"N-no, baby!" Crowfeather stammered. "Of course not!"

Leafpool put her paws on her hips.

"Okay, okay, maybe I was thinking it-"

"Oh, whatever! Never mind. We'll sort this out later."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Crowfeather padded over and opened it.

Brackenfur was at the door, holding a piece of paper with words scribbled on it. "Ahem," Brackenfur began, glancing at the paper. "I would like to hu-hum....oh, humbly...invite you to a....um...va...vacat...what the StarClan is that word? Ohh, vacation. Goodness, Sorreltail has bad handwriting...anyway, in the mountains! We'll stay in Stoneteller's AirBNB."

Crowfeather's mouth dropped open. "Goodness, what a coincidence! Uh, just out of curiosity...who the Dark Forest is paying?"

"Oh, I am," Brackenfur groaned.

"In that case, we'll go!"

***

Crowfeather dropped his bags in Leafpool's and his room. Brackenfur and Sorreltail were in their room across the hall.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Crowfeather padded out of the room and opened it to find none other than Feathertail.

"Oh, great StarClan!" Crowfeather whispered. "Uh, what are you doing here?"

"I heard you're on your honeymoon with Leafpool, and I just wanted to stop by and tell her that I like Leaf x Crow better than Feather x Crow anyway!"

Crowfeather coughed. It's sorta almost awkward to have my first girlfriend at my honeymoon, he thought. But somehow I sorta don't care.

"Well, if that's all, bye-bye! It's time to forget about you for the next four arcs!" And with that he slammed the door in her face.

The rest of the honeymoon was quite pleasant. They almost called killed by a hawk, almost froze to death, and almost died in an avalanche.

With many injuries but huge smiles, they left back for the Clans.