ᴄʜ 10: ʜᴇᴀᴅᴘʜᴏɴᴇꜱ

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

{ 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯 }

Everyone loaded onto the bus with excitement floating around the air. I was pumped that we didn't have to do anything school related but I just... wanted to see the hippos.

I sat in the back of the bus and stared out of the window when I felt someone plop down next to me. I turned my head to see Kaminari with worry in his eyes. What could he be worried about? I woulda thought he would be the most excited out of all of us.

"Oh hey, Kami, what's up?" I smiled and adjusted myself so my body could face him.

He fiddled with his thumbs but kept his eyes on me. "I noticed you were acting kinda crazy in class, are you ok?"

My heart warmed, 'Aww he cares!' I laughed, "Yeah, I'm fine! I just overheard my dad saying we were going to the zoo so I was super hyped. Y'know how I get."

He calmed down and smiled. "Oh yeah! Well, that's good to know."

The bus started to move after everyone had settled down and Kaminari and I made conversation and at some point we decided to hear each other's playlists because right now, we were sharing headphones and listening to his music. And I must say, he had very good taste.

"Alright you guys just another 30 minutes 'til we get there, so just, I don't know. Do something." I heard my dad yell over my classmates.

Kaminari tapped on my shoulder with a smirk on his face and I raised a brow. What did he want now...?

We took the headphones off and he whispered into my ear, "Did you know that Geico can save you 15% or more on car insurance-"

I smacked him hard on the head. Idiot. I chuckled and we started to tease each other some more.

I hadn't noticed it, but a specific someone was watching us with a small frown on his face.

~Timeskip to the Aquarium~

"Ok, so the plan is that we leave in 6 hours and there will be four groups of five but there's gonna be one extra person in one of the groups so. Go choose now." Aizawa instructed and left us all to choose our groups.

I looked around for Mina and our Bakusquad because I had a feeling we would all be together.

I felt a small tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a smiling Sero, with the rest of our group. I sighed, 'Looks like I didn't need to look for them.'

"Alright, we found her. Now we're done." Bakugo grunted and walked to the nearest fishy room he saw.

The rest of us laughed and followed after him. I walked side by side with Mina and we admired every creature that we saw.

We were watching a dolphin show and I glanced at Kirishima who seemed entranced by the dolphins movements. He looked pretty cute... I blushed and pushed the thought away, trying to focus back on the show.

"Oooh, Y/N, why are you blushinggg~" Mina teased and I pushed my hand to cover her mouth which she expected because she licked my hand. I quickly pulled it away and looked at her with disgust.

"Ah ew, you're gross. You know we just came back from the touch pool?" Her eyes widened. "Yeah, you have like fish sperm inside you now." I laughed as she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

"Does she need to take a whiz?" Kirishima tapped my shoulder and I chuckled explaining what happened.

After the dolphin show ended, Mina finally came back and we made our way to the theme park area of the aquarium. The ones most hyped up for it were Kaminari and Mina, which was no surprise to us.

"Hey, Y/N! Come get some food with me!" Kirishima called me over with a goofy grin on his face. I walked over to him, blushing.

God, what was wrong with me?

A/N: i think i messed up the group numbers. idk, dont mind it ig

reminder: eat, drink water, sleep <3