Part 0: Final Chapter; Inosuke the Tsuguko?

Start from the beginning

"S-S-Shut up!"

Use your flexibility now, catch him off guard! Inosuke screamed to himself.

He jolted to his feet and ducked low, somersaulting and kicking off the ground, only to hit nothing but air with his fist as Sakusa moved out of the way, grabbed him by the arm and opposing shoulder, and threw him down against the ground with a thud.

"GAGH!"

"That was judo, of Japan." Sakusa said again, "It's all about grappling, and taking your opponents to the ground with throws."

"CUT THE BULLSHIT!" Inosuke shouted, jumping back to his feet again. His anger had begun to bubble up, all because of the condescending look Sakusa had on his face every time he looked at that boy.

"You're not fighting, you're just toying with me!"

Sakusa said nothing, instead getting into another stance, widening his feet and dropping his fists lower, a scowl beginning to form on his face.

"Come. Show me you're worth it."

"SHUT IT!"

Inosuke sprinted at the Rage Hashira, sending a kick straight for his head with every intent of knocking him out, before following it up with a spinning roundhouse right to the midsection.

Both however, were blocked with ease.

The boar boy dashed and send blow after blow, strike after strike, but to no avail. Each and every one was blocked, parried, dodged, and avoided.

It all pissed Inosuke off.

"Go down, go down, go down, go down!"

He sent a wild fist to Sakusa's face, but gasped in shock when he was grabbed by the wrist and yanked towards him, and was sent flying again by a devastating kick to the head.

As he lay face first on the ground, Inosuke was lectured again.

"Bartitsu, founded in England not long ago. It mixes boxing, jiu jitsu, and kickboxing from Europe. It's very versatile, if you keep your head clear, which in all honesty, isn't my strong suit. But, I can still beat the hell out of your ass with it."

As Inosuke rose back to his feet again, panting and spitting out blood from his mouth, his anger began to grow.

An hour later, Inosuke was completely gassed, covered in cuts and bruises.

Sakusa, on the other hand, didn't even begin to sweat under the sun.

The boar boy had been shown many variants of fighting styles at this point, so many he couldn't even count.

"Jiu Jitsu."

"Karate."

"Greco-Roman wrestling."

"Pankration."

"Ancient Sumo."

"Aikido."

"Chinese Kenpo."

"Malla-Yuddha."

"Muay Thai."

By the time Inosuke was gassed out on the floor, Sakusa had even begun to yawn and stretch himself out between the boy's moments on the floor.

"So, you finally done yet, or do I have to bring back boxing again?" Sakusa asked rhetorically.

Inosuke, however, didn't take it that way. "Shut.....the....fuck up!!!"

The boy's pride was on the line at this point, he hated big words and lectures, but most of all, he hated losing twice.

He hated being weak.