Part 0: Part 6; Kocho and Kari

Start from the beginning

" N O IT'S SO ICKY-

"THEN DON'T COME BACK TO ME CRYING WHEN YOUR LEGS DON'T GROW BACK THE RIGHT LENGTH!"

"HOW CAN A WOMAN BE SO CRUEL?!"

"Ugh, you're such a child." Aoi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, "You don't realize how good you have it, you know. I've had to deal with way worse conditions than what you're in, so kindly pipe down before I stick a roll of bandages in your mouth!"

"N O! THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH ICKINESS A BOY CAN TAKE BEFORE DYING OF IT!"

Zenitsu hopped from bed to bed, bouncing until he reached Tanjiro's, and ducked behind the redhead boy with tears in his eyes.

"NO ICKY, I SAY, N O  I C K Y-

"Ah, so you only have to drink a nasty little medicine, hm?" A cold, chilling voice spat like venom, "lucky  y o u~"

Tanjiro and Zenitsu both got chills up their spine as they turned towards the source of the voice, flinching in fright when they saw a ghastly-looking Murata staring at them right in the face.

"I HAD TO TURN UP TO A HASHIRA MEETING TO HAND IN A REPORT OF THE EVENTS AT MT. NATAGUMO, DO YOU KNOW HOW TERRIFYING THAT WAS?!"

Both teenagers violently shook their heads, their teeth beginning to chatter in terror.

"WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU TURDS!" Murtata screamed, leaping from his seat with fury, "I HAD TO HANDLE TEN SCARY-LOOKING HASHIRA ALL STARING AT ME, ALREADY ANGERED OVER HOW POOR QUALITY THE DEMON SLAYERS HAD BECOME! I HAD SHINAZUGAWA, IGURO, UZUI AND KARI WITH COLD, HATE-FILLED EYES ON ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW HORRIFYING IT IS TO SEE FOUR MEN WITH MORE MUSCLES IN THEIR PINKY TOES THAN YOU DO IN YOUR ENTIRE BODY GLARING AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE A PILE OF SHIT?! NEWFLASH, DUMMIES, IT'S PRETTY GODDAMN HORRIFYING!!!"

As the door slid open and a petite, smiling figure entered the room, Murata continued his ramblings.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, THE HASHIRA ARE SCARY!"

"And what's so scary about us, Mister Murata~?"

Murata practically jumped out of his skin when Shinobu appeared behind him, flinching under her touch on his arm and leaping ten feet away.

"H-H-H-HASHIRA! L-LADY KOCHO!"

"Hello, Murata." The elegant Hashira greeted the man.

"H-HELLO!" Murata bowed so fast he almost hit his head against the ground, before sprinting out the door, only to hit the one man he never wished to anger in his entire existence, for fear of immediate and certain death.

"Oi, the fuck you think you're doing, shithead?"

Murata had never screamed so loud when he jerked his head up, and staring right back at him with a burning crimson eye was none other than Sakusa Kari.

"EEEEEEEEEEP! RAGE HASHIRA!"

Frozen in place, the crimson-tipped man clicked his tongue at the young man, shoving past him and walking up towards the three boys in the beds, with Murata running as fast he could out of the Butterfly mansion.

"Ugh, weak demon slayers are gross." Sakusa grumbled to himself.

"Maybe be more supportive of them, and they can go big and strong like you, Saku-san!" Shinobu exclaimed cheerfully, taking the seat Murata left behind before the trio of teenagers.

The Insect Hashira turned her head towards a blushing Zenitsu and said, "You've been taking your medicine, right, Zenitsu? I really hope it's not too hard to swallow, the herbs do have quite the strong taste!"